Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've slept in two days in a row :facepalm:.

Oh, how I envy you. The night before yesterday I flew from Helsinki to Shanghai - 9 hours - arrived 06:50 local time after having had a total of 1 hr sleep on the plane. Slept for a couple of hours in the hotel around noon, and then got three more hours last night before a 10 hour work day ... leaving the hotel at 07:00.

Oh, and Chinese drivers don't care about the white lines separating lanes, but they sure like to let the horns blow that sound.

Well, guess I'm gonna see Steve Hackett and The Musical Box on the tenth of August and the eight of September, respectively (did I spell that last word right?)

I've been going to bed at 7 am and waking up at 3 pm for one week now. My liking of staying up at night continues to mess with my sleeping schedule.

I've been going to bed at 7 am and waking up at 3 pm for one week now. My liking of staying up at night continues to mess with my sleeping schedule.

Same here. I've got too little sleep basically the whole past year because I just can't get myself to go to sleep at the right time.

I finally had that class in a mosque and it was interesting up until the point some dumbass told the imam that prophet Muhammad was the Antichrist and deceiver/thief. It was super awkward after that. :facepalm:

He's #1 student in our generation in terms of average grades, 10.0. I guess he's just really good at studying, but he's 100% a dumbass.

I dunno if he got in trouble, we didn't have alone time with the professors afterwards.

Back