Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I bought beige pants and a grey jacket (you know, the blazer-ish type), to go with my shirts. Because I want to wear that when I'm doing the conferances. And I'm going to move away from jeans as my prime wear.

This must be what adulthood feels like.

8YOYnvO.jpg

I made a mashup of "The Fugutive" and "Soul Intruders" (BD solo) choruses in my head. Didn't just change the lyrics, but threw in some of the Fugutive's music as well.

I am the Fugutive
In the whirling void of night
I am the Fugutive
And I'm crying for the light
I am the Fugutive
With no life of my own
I'm a sole survivor, but who sits on my throne?

I'm right in assuming I should keep my hands off the booze when I'm on penicillin, right?

I'm right in assuming I should keep my hands off the booze when I'm on penicillin, right?
Well, yes, but mainly because drinking too much will be counterproductive when you're on antibiotics. I'm not aware of any harmful interactions between alcohol and antibiotics. Alcohol and strong painkillers, on the other hand ... ungood.

Gah!

Last week I got RickRolled with a fake Star Wars trailer. Now I saw a full fake Star Wars trailer. When will we get the real thing?

I see there's a whole other thread where this is being discussed in more detail. Oh well, get well soon @Perun . I hope someone's saving you some turkey.

I guess I just assume everyone on here's American until it registers with me that they're not... Where are you from then (and where are you now)?

Back