Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yumm! I like the peanut butter chocolate ones!

However, today I'm working. Its 80F (27C) outside and I'm stuck inside for 12 hours... But, last weekend til June!

B3Z5JrJ.jpg

Took me 5 hours to fall asleep tonight <_< Again had this breathing problem where I can't draw in enough air. When I lay down (and every time I change the position) it takes me about 5 minutes for the breathing to normalize. Now everything's normal after I woke up, but I'm gonna go to the doctor anyway...

Took me 5 hours to fall asleep tonight <_< Again had this breathing problem where I can't draw in enough air. When I lay down (and every time I change the position) it takes me about 5 minutes for the breathing to normalize. Now everything's normal after I woke up, but I'm gonna go to the doctor anyway...

I get that a lot. A couple things, one guy told me it was a form of reflux. I dunno. When I get that way, badly, I'll do one of two things: (1) prop up a lot of pillows and sleep in a 'semi-sitting' position or (2) sleep in my recliner. Sitting up helps me draw in more air. Another thing, raise your hands above your head to catch your deep breath and that can help.

Back