Judas Priest

Well, the title sounds kind of cool, but at the same time atypical for Priest. It would be more fitting for Saxon for example.

The cover is not that bad, but they could have added some warrior or creature to this shield. The artworks in the booklet for each song are cool though. Also, there seems to be a lot of lyrics for some songs... 7-8 minutes long songs?

I have no doubt the music will be great.

There is also something curious: a 3rd guitarist is noted in the liner notes! Andy Sneap?

Album cover:

Attachments

• jp - is.jpg
    jp - is.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 6

Setlist for Power Trip. It's the 50th anniv one, right?

The stage was simplistic with the decors and the big screen ofc.

They offer different packages for pre-order - some including 3 bonus tracks. https://shop-eu.judaspriest.com/
3 bonus songs! Nice. They could be strong. It seems they wrote a lot of songs for the album again (like for ROS). I guess the album will be 12-14 songs. I wish Maiden would also include more songs in their albums.

More cool artworks in the booklet. Warrior with wings! The song themes could be good. I can also see: two evil figures, king, falcon, snake. It would be so cool if Maiden will do this with their booklets for every song.

One thing about the cover, I think the band's logo should have been above the shield.
The stage (white sheets) looks shite, imo.
Yeah. Because of the last minute offer?

We should expect the first single soon. That's how Priest work - they reveal details about the album plus the single.

The vinyl cover is slightly different (shield and colours). I like the colours of the original one better, this has the Firepower colours. I like colorful covers in general.

Edit: third bright cover in a row (unlike Maiden, they need to change that).

Attachments

• is vynil cover.jpg
    is vynil cover.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The vinyl cover is slightly different (shield and colours). I like the colours of the original one better, this has the Firepower colours. I like colorful covers in general.
There are two vinyl covers. Standard version and alt. cover version. I'm not sold on either or the title, but my expectations on the material itself are pretty damn high, after the stellar Firepower.

Back