Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

Excuse me, New song?? is wholly separate from Nuclear Assault's New Song, as I'm sure you can tell from the spelling alone!

e: Admittedly I originally wrote in Heaven Can Wait because it's been a while since they played that but figured that they'd most likely want to play something new and not just old stuff on the summer tour.

Maiden documentaries now on their official YT! Cool!
I have a feeling they will make part four and put it out on youtube instead of releasing it as a dvd. That was they can also drop doing a tour based on that era.

Thinking that too. 20 minute mini doc covering the entire 90s period.

Thinking that too. 20 minute mini doc covering the entire 90s period.
Yep. 20 Minute documentary, 5 minutes for NPFTD/Adrian leaving, 10 minutes for Donington '92, 3 minutes for Bruce leaving, and 2 minutes for the Blaze albums.

Interviews with the band and Rod only- 16 pixels square in the lower righthand corner. The rest of the screen will be NOTB graphics and Trooper beer ads.

:D

This could fit better in the Kiss topic but I felt Maiden fans would miss it there:
"Eddie Trunk slams Gene Simmons + Paul Stanley for making interviewer remove Iron Maiden t-shirt"

This is the vid where the Maiden shirt is removed.

This could fit better in the Kiss topic but I felt Maiden fans would miss it:
"Eddie Trunk slams Gene Simmons + Paul Stanley for making interviewer remove Iron Maiden t-shirt"

Yeah, I watched the whole incident the other day. It was really uncomfortable to watch.

Those KISS guys seem to be SO lacking in self confidence, despite their public confident personas and huge success.

This could fit better in the Kiss topic but I felt Maiden fans would miss it there:

This is the vid where the Maiden shirt is removed.

Paul Stanley is the definition of insecure. That guy is probably crying day and night now because Gene is playing with Ace again and still has traumas about Eddie on that shirt.

Steve Harris in new Saxon video!
Start about here and you'll see him within a few seconds.

Thanks.

I mut say I miss early Saxon. They currently are trying too hard to be heavy as fuck, with a generic power metal feel to their outputs, but the subtlety of their classic NWOBHM seems to be lost forever. :(

Back