1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by Forostar, Aug 19, 2007.

1. GhostofCain

GhostofCain Ancient Mariner

How many arenas did they play on the whole US tour? I am now curious. Thanks in advance!

On a related note, it would be interesting to see the boxscores for that tour.

2. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

3. soundwave

soundwave Educated Fool

That's an interesting venue selection as some are arenas and others (Martime Hall and Bogart's are clubs). I wonder what their attendance figures were like in those larger places.

4. Whooten

Whooten Educated Fool

Attendance at Maritime Hall was 0 because it was cancelled. I attended a few shows there and it held about 2,500.

5. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

I have posted this one before, but I would not mind giving it attention again: I believe this is the very interview that Sharon must have been enraged about. The day after, the last Ozzfest gig happened at San Bernardino and Eggfest happened. Just watch what Bruce says, around the 4th minute, it is a literal sneer towards Ozzy's reality TV activities. Also: love (again) how he reacts when Janick is called Adrian by the interviewer. Janick stays a friendly gentleman.

Here the other interviews: