Iron Maiden Studio Album Power Game: Results Thread

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Moving Up:
BNW

Rules:
1: The object of the game is to rank the Iron Maiden albums based on votes.
2: Vote for each album that you think is better than the album one spot above it.
3: Only vote for the top album if you think the ranking is good, as that means you don't think any album should move up.
4: The game will end when most (or at least 50%) of the votes are for the top album
5: You have unlimited votes

Since this is turning into a battle between TFF and BNW, I'm just going to vote for the top album + a few other favorites, just in case the game continues (which is more than likely) :p

Moving Up:
BNW
TFF

Rules:
2: Vote for each album that you think is better than the album one spot above it.
3: Only vote for the top album if you think the ranking is good, as that means you don't think any album should move up.
4: The game will end when most (or at least 50%) of the votes are for the top album

Somewhere in Time, cause it's close enough to how I want it and the changes I want to make are never gonna happen.

Moving Up:
AMOLAD

Rules:

Moving Up:
AMOLAD
Number of the Beast

Rules:

Back