Iron Maiden Studio Album Power Game: Results Thread

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Moving Up:
NOTB
BNW

Rules:
1: The object of the game is to rank the Iron Maiden albums based on votes.
2: Vote for each album that you think is better than the album one spot above it.
3: Only vote for the top album if you think the ranking is good, as that means you don't think any album should move up.
4: The game will end when most (or at least 50%) of the votes are for the top album
5: You have unlimited votes

After the discussion during the last round, I decided that the game will end after round 20=

Moving Up:
AMOLAD

Rules:
2: Vote for each album that you think is better than the album one spot above it.
3: Only vote for the top album if you think the ranking is good, as that means you don't think any album should move up.
4: The game will end when most (or at least 50%) of the votes are for the top album

The game will end after round 2o

1. A Matter of Life and Death
  2. The X Factor
  3. Iron Maiden
  4. Killers
  5. No Prayer For the Dying
  6. Fear of the Dark

Moving Up:
Final Frontier

Rules:

The game will end after round 2o

SIT is not Maiden's best album. It's overrated here because it's less played live.

The inverse Exposure Theory rule is the Hipster Rule of Maidenfans. It is beloved because it isn't cool.

Farce. No feelings. Eighties bias. Don't appreciate things like I do. Under exposure. Over exposure. You're all deaf.

Have I missed anything?

I now feel obliged to state that my infamous "No feelings anymore" post was tongue-in-cheek in regards to people getting too upset over survivors. I didn't interrupt before because it caught on as a joke, but yeah.

Back