Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve said a few months ago that the band would reunite in early 2019 to begin work on a new album. I stick to this; he usually doesn't say bullshit. I think he said the truth but was later told not to disclose too much. That said, it doesn't say anything on a release date.

I tend not to doubt what Steve says, but the fact that it was reported by a Spanish magazine that has a reputation for not being the most accurate when it comes to the information it publishes or the way it translates interviews makes me err on the side of caution.

Steve said a few months ago that the band would reunite in early 2019 to begin work on a new album. I stick to this; he usually doesn't say bullshit. I think he said the truth but was later told not to disclose too much. That said, it doesn't say anything on a release date.

Yeah it's usually Bruce or Nicko with the propaganda.

I still find that comment interesting. Unless they were already getting together for another reason, it seems a big effort to go to just to talk about an album.

I read that and got only moderately excited. At the rate they work these days, those stories might be ready to be released in several years time.
I just paid my weekly visit to the official forum and saw you're posting EXACTLY the same stuff in there :p. You've been heavily contaminated by Maiden: self-plagiarism at its best :D.

I just paid my weekly visit to the official forum and saw you're posting EXACTLY the same stuff in there :p. You've been heavily contaminated by Maiden: self-plagiarism at its best :D.

:lol: :lol:

At least I am the sole writer of that stuff and do not need to credit anyone else. :D

Joking aside, I was too busy testing the Maiden Audio headphones and copying and pasting the reply seemed like the quickest way of conveying exactly the same information. :)

I just paid my weekly visit to the official forum and saw you're posting EXACTLY the same stuff in there :p.
Hey, Bazza said this was the official forum! Are you telling me he hasn’t been 100% truthful...?!

Here's a thought I had that likely qualifies as a blasphemy on this particular forum: AMOLAD is basically the perfect sequel to TXF. Similarly dark thematically (both albums arguably largely deal in matters of life and death - war, religion, and existence in general), but better in every conceivable way and a more cohesive experience as a whole with no real dip points and a consistent quality of songwriting, all thanks to Bruce and Adrian being a part of the band. Of course Steve and Janick are far more on their game on this album as well if you ask me, but that's definitely more of a matter of opinion.

Here's a thought I had that likely qualifies as a blasphemy on this particular forum: AMOLAD is basically the perfect sequel to TXF. Similarly dark thematically (both albums arguably largely deal in matters of life and death - war, religion, and existence in general), but better in every conceivable way and a more cohesive experience as a whole with no real dip points and a consistent quality of songwriting, all thanks to Bruce and Adrian being a part of the band. Of course Steve and Janick are far more on their game on this album as well if you ask me, but that's definitely more of a matter of opinion.

I agree mostly. TXF and AMOLAD are my favourite Maiden albums next to POM because of the uniqueness and consistency of tone and atmosphere.

This.

I couldn't agree more. I like both, but AMOLAD is indeed better one of the two (for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back