Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

Still playing too. I'm still waiting for a new Eddie too. Hopefully these dungeons will help me evolve my Eddie to 4stars, but a new one would be much better!!

Has anyone used the Axis commander?? That thing is way too powerful!

I play more seldom, but haven't given up yet. Struggling a bit with AMOLAD on madness and the hard underworld, have made 3 stars on all the rest. Have original, wicker, soldier, run to the hills and speed if light Eddie and would really like a new face. I got run to the hills Eddie three times and speed of light twice. Damn you rng :p

Anyone have a tip for the best place to harvest two star evolution runes btw? My talismans need some :)

My favorite spot to farm is "Dark Figures" on Normal Underworld. I can auto it so it's nice and easy to just press the button then set my phone down for a minute or two while my characters win the battles... haha

The 2-star runes only have around a 10% drop rate, so don't get too discouraged if you have several battles in a row where you don't get any. But when I do finally get them, they're almost always in a quantity of 2-4.

My favorite spot to farm is "Dark Figures" on Normal Underworld. I can auto it so it's nice and easy to just press the button then set my phone down for a minute or two while my characters win the battles... haha

The 2-star runes only have around a 10% drop rate, so don't get too discouraged if you have several battles in a row where you don't get any. But when I do finally get them, they're almost always in a quantity of 2-4.
I tried it. It said I earned a red two star evolution rune, and it's not in my inventory. :(

Mine updated and I played a couple Time Rift levels, but I'm starting to see a problem where my attacks do literally no damage. It wastes my turn, doesn't even say "Miss" or "Blocked", my attacks just do nothing. Terrible glitch.

Mine updated and I played a couple Time Rift levels, but I'm starting to see a problem where my attacks do literally no damage. It wastes my turn, doesn't even say "Miss" or "Blocked", my attacks just do nothing. Terrible glitch.
I'm not sure that that's a glitch. I think it's something new they added. I think it's an effect, and it only happens to me after the Lord of Light performs a certain attack on me.

Yeah the time rifts sure are tough. I've gotten up to the 8th one and can't beat it... the enemies in that one are killing my Eddie in just 1-2 hits. I can't even imagine how hard the 9th/10th ones will be if I ever get up there.

But I've been grinding the 5th-6th levels and getting a lot of green evolution shards and stones. Just gonna stockpile them for now. Wonder if the "Brave New World" level is going to open after the Lord of the Light's 2 day timer?

Definitely not worth it. It's almost better spent on souls, not that I get anything anyways..

The old time rift expire and now there's a new LoL level. It's a different class. The last one is green and this one is yellow. This one is definitely harder, I can only get to six, the boss just heals himself every time he uses his special and it's impossible to win. I just keep wasting revives.

I've been playing this again over the past few days, but now I can't reach the server again. Bummer. I got a long way through the AMOLAD world thanks to using someone else's Reaper Eddie, but I'm struggling to get the evolution shards to reach the higher star levels with my other team members. I don't have a single green evolution shard yet and no two star red ones.

Th
I've been playing this again over the past few days, but now I can't reach the server again. Bummer. I got a long way through the AMOLAD world thanks to using someone else's Reaper Eddie, but I'm struggling to get the evolution shards to reach the higher star levels with my other team members. I don't have a single green evolution shard yet and no two star red ones.
Those red two stars are difficult to find. I got lucky on one of the rifts and recieved two of them, then an hour later I got one more on a AMOLAD level on the hard difficulty. I then used them on my normal Eddie.

Looks like the best way forward in this game is to keep on borrowing higher level champions from Troopers! The time rift battles are very difficult. I was wondering about levelling up a different character as a team member, though, if I get a few evolution shards in the colour they need.

Well I got a rare soul today which meant I got an Undead Soldier, plus I just got Soldier Eddie in the AMOLAD World. I've dropped the Nomad from my team and I'm working on powering up my Undead Soldier and Soldier Eddie. I'd like to have the Reaper Eddie, though, his attacks seem very powerful.

Yeah, 4-star Reaper Eddie is still my main. Even though I have a 5-star Pharoah Eddie, he isn't as powerful as the Reaper. Plus his attacks hit every enemy, not just one.

I would love to get the appropriate amount of evolution shards to get him from 4-star to 5-star, but they are ever eluding. I think I only have one of the required nine 3-star white stones.

It does get dull replaying levels on the same level of difficult just to progress, yes. I tend to mix things up a bit, though, use different characters to level them up, or or try to win in as few attacks as possible etc.

Back