Iron Maiden Picture Game

So, let's take one step back. We have leaders in a UN meeting. Are any of the individuals important, or is the main thing that it is a UN meeting?

Then we have soldiers releasing a pigeon, and a picture of the Titanic. The only Maiden song I can remember that mentions birds and ships is Rime, but Rime does not have politicians. But hey, let's paraphrase the song, skip one of three, and say Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

We have leaders in a UN meeting. Are any of the individuals important, or is the main thing that it is a UN meeting?
The dudes aren't important. It's the UN, that's it.
Then we have soldiers releasing a pigeon, and a picture of the Titanic.
That is correct, on both counts. What is the pigeon? What does it do?
The only Maiden song I can remember that mentions birds and ships is Rime, but Rime does not have politicians. But hey, let's paraphrase the song, skip one of three, and say Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
No. This isn't a one single phrase/lyric link with no other connection. This links fundamentally to the track in question.
Or is the solution an anagram of "UN", "Pigeon" and "Titanic"?
No, it's not that complicated...

The pigeon flies. The UN, like air travel, unites the world (or that is the idea, at least). And a plane may fly over the dark Atlantic, over mariners' stormy graves.

Coming Home?

When Two Worlds Collide
Nup.
The pigeon flies.
If it was an ordinary pigeon, I'd have posted a photo of an ordinary pigeon. Eating chips or something. What is this particular pigeon doing?
The UN, like air travel, unites the world (or that is the idea, at least). And a plane may fly over the dark Atlantic, over mariners' stormy graves.
Forget the UN and the Titanic for the moment. Concentrate on the pigeon.
Coming Home?
Nup.

Well everyone in the first picture is probably dead by now, perhaps you could say that they're ghosts. The pigeon is navigating, I suppose. And the song is about sailing, hence the titanic pic.

Ghost of the Navigator

Well everyone in the first picture is probably dead by now, perhaps you could say that they're ghosts.
I already said the people aren't relevant. It's the UN, that's it.
The pigeon is navigating, I suppose.
All pigeons navigate. All pigeons fly. What kind of pigeon is this? What's it doing?
And the song about sailing, hence the titanic pic.
It has nothing to do with sailing.
Ghost of the Navigator
:nonono:

I'm guessing it's not the correct answer then.

But if it is, I'm the one who guessed it.

Back