Iron Maiden Picture Game

Uh, I've narrowed it down to a specific setlist, don't know which song's the right one though. I'll to with Revelations for now.

THE EXPLANATION OF CLUES :

Clue #1 : The village.

View attachment 35824

Clue #2 : The back.

View attachment 35883

Clue #3 : In this Polish arena, Iron Maiden played the song that linked the words of the previous clues together for the only one time in band's history : "Back In The Village", on 9th of August 1984.

View attachment 36005

Incorrect guesses : Montsegur /// The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner /// Juanita /// Flash of the Blade /// Revelations /// Caught Somewhere In Time ///

Clue #2 : The back.

images

Abba, hum... I know there were some mashups between Abba songs and Maiden songs : "Hallowed Be The Eagle" and "Super Trouper". :cool:

But, these two would be too obvious... Especially with you, @Azas, as we all know that you like to push us into error with twisted clues. :p

So, for me it's a clue about the fact that the right song is on the 4th Maiden album, 'Piece Of Mind', because Abba were a four-members band. And this is the 4th song on 'Piece Of Mind', so could it be "Die With Your Boots On" ? :D

Abba, hum... I know there were some mashups between Abba songs and Maiden songs : "Hallowed Be The Eagle" and "Super Trouper". :cool:

But, these two would be too obvious... Especially with you, @Azas, as we all know that you like to push us into error with twisted clues. :p

So, for me it's a clue about the fact that the right song is on the 4th Maiden album, 'Piece Of Mind', because Abba were a four-members band. And this is the 4th song on 'Piece Of Mind', so could it be "Die With Your Boots On" ? :D
Me after reading your train of thought:

Back