Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

The guy makes me tired just thinking about all he does, it's safe to say this is not some honorary position.

Damn. I was wanting to post this. Alistair Osborne wrote in The Daily Telegraph's Business section that "Bruce Dickinson is better known for belting out Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, Die With Your Boots On and Holy Smoke'. I suspect that he's not familiar with Iron Maiden and used google to find out what song's they've done.

I think he will make an excellent marketing director; he's a very intelligent man. Let's just hope all of this doesn't go to his head.  <_<

Deano said:
Let's just hope all of this doesn't go to his head.  <_<

Hey, Bruce is not one to get a swelled head, or at least I don't think he is. Anyways, congrats Bruce!  :) He will make a fine marketing director. I hope this isn't the last of Bruce's laundry list of talents and skills.

Deano said:
I think he will make an excellent marketing director; he's a very intelligent man. Let's just hope all of this doesn't go to his head.  <_<

Hey, the guy is already an international rock star, (was a) world class fencer, a pilot, and an author, among others.  If that hasn't gone to his head, what will?

There is a fine line between confident and being an ego-maniac.  Everyone involved in Maiden  strikes me as well grounded, even moreso when you look at many of their peers.

If Bruce is an ego-maniac, it's cool with me. He can afford to be. I'm sure I've been accused of the same at times.......  :halo:

Wasted is practising standard procedure.  He's new so he is playing his role to the hilt, I'm sure.  ;)

Besides, don't we already have an interview thread for this sort of thing?  I know we do.

Ya, that's very true. Can't say I blame him.

Oh yes. I think I did see an official interview thread. I'll look for it for future similar items.

Back