Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Could just be going to the gig?
Kevin, just going to the gig ? :oops: Nope, there is something in the works for the 50th anniversary of the band next year and the best thing the band can do is recording and releasing a new album to celebrate this anniversary as it should be. ;)

But, once again, I was right... The band could release a new album in 2025. :D

Kevin, just going to the gig ? :oops: Nope, there is something in the works for the 50th anniversary of the band next year and the best thing the band can do is recording and releasing a new album to celebrate this anniversary as it should be. ;)

But, once again, I was right... The band could release a new album in 2025. :D
2025 studio album not happening. They’ll do a tour greatest hits or a deep cuts tour. And I hope I’m wrong and you’re right unless you have some inside info :p in which case you’re definitely right.

The only live album that I rarely listen to is 'Nights Of The Dead', because the sound is horrible, you can't hear the crowd, Bruce is singing horribly on some songs and the band can't play properly some songs, they make mistakes in notes or tempo sometimes. 'The Live Chapter' for me was far better in terms of production and interpretation of songs. ;)
I too don’t listen to it cause my Spotify doesn’t have it. But otherwise also I wouldn’t listen to it unless I wanna hear Greater Good of God live

TBoS: live chapter is probably the only live album I barely listen to. Bruce sounds bad on it and some of the songs don’t sound that great.

I will bet though that The Future Past Live album will be probably be the best selling Live album of the post-reunion era. ATG being played live was every maiden fans wet dream and that dream was finally realized. Overall bringing back songs from the past (The Prisoner, CSIT, Strange Land) are gonna certainly be some selling points. And then we have Hell on Earth (sounded fan-fucking-tastic live) which is the icing on the cake.
I think so, Rod and the Boys know all about this. The main problem is Nicko's drumming - not so good in 2023 but (anyway) The Future Past Live album (potential title) would be great. They could release this one in 2025 as part of the 50th Anniversary, it's way better than a compilation or so. And the next live album and Blu-Ray would be a thing!

The Future Past label on the bottle is no proper for a red wine bottle. They could be make something more elegant like an Eddie or golden letters, something finest.

Back