I'm the one who started the "woo oh oh oh oh's" on Fear of the Dark

sexyjocko

Prowler
At Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale Long Island. I believe it was 1992 on the Fear of the Dark tour.

I stood on my floor seat and the crowd followed along with me. 

After that word got out and fans starting doing it at all shows thereafter.

You're welcome.

Jocko

My aopologies Maiden friends. It was at the Meadowlands  in NJ. I've been to so may Maiden shows I get confused sometimes.

Back in '84, I was trying to charm a snake on the beach.  The guy that got me the gig said it was a female snake, and he could get her to sing for him.  Try as I might, I couldn't get it to happen.  Finally, out of anger, I yelled "Sing for me, long bitch."  Bruce happened to be standing by, and thinking I said "Scream for me, Long Beach", he took the phrase to use at the concert that night.

You are welcome,
Wasted

sexyjocko said:
At Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale Long Island. I believe it was 1992 on the Fear of the Dark tour.

You're welcome.

Jocko

Maiden didn't play at Nassau Coliseum on that tour.
Maybe you invented the wheel on some later tour, but there's nothing special about that.

sexyjocko said:

You're welcome.

Jocko

Even if you did, what do you want? A medal?

sexyjocko said:

You're welcome.

Jocko
I actually can't stand the song anymore.

Thank you,
gulranek

It could have an other approach though, but you just fucked it :
First post saying something like this, how you expect the others to react ? You're freaking everybody out
Even if you say the true -you fucked it completely -you better prepare the ground next time  :D

I had the first bad day ever.  I woke up and stubbed my toe, got conn-ed into holding the world on my shoulders, and only got out from under that by talking Atlas into holding it while I tied the strap on my sandals.  (he had the second bad day ever)

Thank you

Wasted

I went back in time with a razor blade to 1958 and cut a slit in every condom at the local supermarket that Mrs. Dickinson shopped at so there would be an accident named Bruce.....Of course I went back in time with the help of Adrain Smith.

Thank you.

sexyjocko said:

You're welcome.

Jocko

Prove it.

Ardius said:
Prove it.

Lol, it reminds me of a game me and my friends play all the time. When somebody speaks and claims something (really, anything) another friend would interrupt him and say: 'prove it!'. Then the first guy would caught unprepared and say 'I can't', and then the second friend would tell him: 'So admit you were wrong!' :)

Wasted CLV said:
Back in '84, I was trying to charm a snake on the beach.  The guy that got me the gig said it was a female snake, and he could get her to sing for him.  Try as I might, I couldn't get it to happen.  Finally, out of anger, I yelled "Sing for me, long bitch."  Bruce happened to be standing by, and thinking I said "Scream for me, Long Beach", he took the phrase to use at the concert that night.

You are welcome,
Wasted
Ok,  seriously,  hilarious post  :funnypost:.

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
wow, I just read my post and it really isn't good at all when your sober... :huh:

Besides spelling Adrian Smith's name wrong (which is actually a crime against humanity) it wasn't bad. ;)

Thank you,
Invader

Back