I gots a conspiracy theory!!

Mmm...Donuts

Trooper
Its like every once in a while when I'm listening to my ipod, there's a time when I shuffle songs and the ipod plays the song in my head! It's like THE CLAIRVOYANT! Like once I remembered Nicko's funny burp and suddenly Still Life plays in my ipod! Or when I enjoyed Revelation's solo and the song plays as the next song! And the like! And it happens a lot of times too! Last time was a Joe Satriani song!  There are little green men in my ipod reading my thoughts!

THIS IS NO COINCEDENCE LIKE IT HAPPENED A MILLION TIMES NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Huh? Put that strait jacket away! I'm too yoouunnng!

Ha!  Mine does the same thing!  I will be thinking of a song that I haven't heard in a long time, and BANG, its the next song that shuffles up.

I don't have an IPOD but this happens to me all the time too. I'll be thinking of a song, jump in the car and it will be playing on the radio. Sometimes I'll think about a person that I don't usually see and see them that day. I believe this happens to everyone. Only 10% of the brain has been explored so I think there are a lot of "special powers" that we possess but do not understand.

Could be-- the people thing happens to me, too.  A weird one that I have often seen is that I'll learn something new, a word, a concept or something of the sort, and I find it coming up in day to day life more and more without me bringing it up. 

Textbook publishers release new editions of the same book all the time. 95% of the content is usually the same. Colleges and Universities require the new editions for classes as they are released. These guys are in cahoots to get us to spend our money when it is not necessary.

wasted155 said:
Could be-- the people thing happens to me, too.  A weird one that I have often seen is that I'll learn something new, a word, a concept or something of the sort, and I find it coming up in day to day life more and more without me bringing it up. 

That's quite a common phenomenom.  Simply put, you don't notice those things before you learn or recall it.  Then when you do know it you start noticing it more.

I don't usually shuffle my iPod so I can't comment on the conspiracy theory though. :innocent:

This happens to me all too often. Think of a person and they call that day/see them, the ipod thing not so much, cause I usually don't think of a specific song I want to hear, if I do I go directly to it. But one day I was thinking of Keeper of the Seven Keys and it's lyrics, then I start reading the book of Revelations to verify a hunch and the song starts playing on my iPod... freaky ass shiznit.

I don't have an iPod, so can comment even less. Even if I did, I wouldn't shuffle.  :halo:

Albie said:
I don't have an iPod, so can comment even less. Even if I did, I wouldn't shuffle.  :halo:

oh but once you did its overpowering majesty will be such that you'll be overtaken in rapture and in reverie you will do the robot as your head spins and you tell the spider on the wall its mom sucks *cough* in hell and because you pissed it off it will send its minions after you at night when you are still in your daze, because you will fall asleep to some pink floyd followed by opeth bested by Bela Fleck's banjo! And as they cover you from head to toe you scream, "It's in SHUFFLE BITCHES!!!" And they'll stop, look at it each other and say, "well he's got a point." "Yes, yes he does, not much we can do about that." "Nope, not much" and shrug all eight shoulders, blink their five eyes and go back to sleep as you lay in your cold sweat and your dog shakes its head in shame....
Deano said:
What's the hunch?

When Satan tells the protagonist, "Man, who do you just think you are? A silly bum with seven stars!"  In John's vision Jesus has a sword for a tongue, fire in his eyes and in his right hand is holding... seven stars...

Deano said:
Textbook publishers release new editions of the same book all the time. 95% of the content is usually the same. Colleges and Universities require the new editions for classes as they are released. These guys are in cahoots to get us to spend our money when it is not necessary.

Thaaaaaaaats because pluto is no longer a planet and planning vengeance! The publishers require anti pluto brainwashing!

Onhells at it again! Bwahahahaha!

And in another note, the random page generator in wikipedia keeps talking about football articles!!!

No it's not!!! For the last time it's just space junk! Then again... Aren't we all? *dun dun dun*

That's no planet, it's a space station.

That would be soooo sweet if the New Horizons mission gets there and it DOES turn out to be a Death Star! I'd be so stoked!

I know, Albie really needs to succumb to the strain of peer pressure. You know, he's really been like this his whole life. I remember, gosh, he must've been 7, maybe 8, and we were all out at the mall. So in a fit of boredom we all decide to start licking this car bumper, keep in mind, this was a long time ago.... it was a chrome bumper on a '79 Ford Thunderbird, not like the bumpers of today, no, not at all. Man! and it was summer too, so that chrome was so hot but, I mean, we were all doing it; all of us that is except Albie. We're like, "Come on Albie! This is really quite pleasant.", but HE JUST WOULD NOT DO IT. Talk about being difficult! This girl, I can't remember her name; she's like "Albie! What about Pluto?" and he's like "Yeah, what about it?" So she says, "One day you're going to take your IPOD and not shuffle it and that MF is going to come straight here and blow us to hell man!" By this time we're all looking at her, cause we're all poor and all, and just have cassette players and we're thinking, "This snotty little Bitch! All this time we're fast forwarding and rewinding trying to hit the beginning of songs exactly and she's been holding out on us with technology from the next millennium!" Well Albie is having none of this; he says, "You know, up until now I WAS going to shuffle my songs on my IPOD but you ruined it, you ruined it! I hope Pluto does come and blow us to hell!" I'm just this stupid kid thinking IPOD? What does pancakes have to do with this? And what are they talking about Mickey's dog coming and blowing the hell out of us for? That's not right! Since my mind is so preoccupied with all this nonsense I don't understand, I fail to take my tongue of the bumper of the car and now I have this horrible burn scar there and can't taste a damned thing. Thanks a lot Albie!

Back