HUGE IRON MAIDEN BOOTLEG COLLECTION VERSION 3 (ADDED 2023)

@IronCarnage, I took a look at your collection and while there is a lot of garbage (lossy files, stuff ripped directly from youtube, etc.) I wanna say thanks. There was one thing, however, that caught my attention; this. How did you get it and how are you sure it is indeed from that show.
EDIT:It's wrong, it's Wroclaw. Bruce says so

Last edited:
@IronCarnage, I took a look at your collection and while there is a lot of garbage (lossy files, stuff ripped directly from youtube, etc.) I wanna say thanks. There was one thing, however, that caught my attention; this. How did you get it and how are you sure it is indeed from that show.
EDIT:It's wrong, it's Wroclaw. Bruce says so
there's bound to be problems.
anyways you are welcome lol

@IronCarnage thank you!
I can't say I haven't been much into bootlegs (I just have a few), but I listened to a few snippets from gigs I've been to, and it made me extremely nostalgic.
One of these days, I'll find the time to listen to them all!

I'm still wishing that miraculously a full soundboard recording of the Johannesburg, South Africa show from 1995 would show up, but all I've found on YouTube are clips. It's early in the tour, so Blaze's voice isn't blown out like the late South American soundboard shows, and the sound in the Johannesburg clips is very good.

I'm still wishing that miraculously a full soundboard recording of the Johannesburg, South Africa show from 1995 would show up, but all I've found on YouTube are clips. It's early in the tour, so Blaze's voice isn't blown out like the late South American soundboard shows, and the sound in the Johannesburg clips is very good.

Damn you weren't kidding. That sounds great.

As much as I agree with you and was enamored by his voice here, I was even more so enamored by how heavy it sounded as it kicked in to the next gear compared to the album version

Hello everyone and welcome to this new and improved version of the HUGE bootleg collection

changes:

MANY FIXES
MORE STUFF ADDED
MORE VERSIONS ADDED
LOTS MORE FLAC AND OTHER FORMATS

OVER 2000+ BOOTLEGS
OVER 300GB

I hope you all enjoy
Hey @IronCarnage thanks for collecting and publishing this mega (no pun intended) collection! I'd love to get a listen but unfortunately the link is down. Any chance you could republish? I'll happily buy you a beer! Cheers!

Sadly, no. Still getting the folder link no longer available message, then pushes me to the general login page.
Couple of trouble shooting steps you could try: A different browser, I'm using Firefox for example, maybe Chrome blocks the link?
You could also try a different device. Maybe if it doesn't work on your computer try a phone (or vice versa).

Back