HUGE IRON MAIDEN BOOTLEG COLLECTION VERSION 3 (ADDED 2023)

IronCarnage

Educated Fool
Hello everyone and welcome to this new and improved version of the HUGE bootleg collection

changes:

MANY FIXES
MORE STUFF ADDED
MORE VERSIONS ADDED
LOTS MORE FLAC AND OTHER FORMATS

OVER 2000+ BOOTLEGS
OVER 300GB

NEW LINK. SORRY ABOUT THE HICCUP
Second Link Just Incase

I hope you all enjoy

Last edited:
Hello everyone and welcome to this new and improved version of the HUGE bootleg collection

changes:

MANY FIXES
MORE STUFF ADDED
MORE VERSIONS ADDED
LOTS MORE FLAC AND OTHER FORMATS

OVER 2000+ BOOTLEGS
OVER 300GB

I hope you all enjoy
Hey mate, first of all, thanks for this. For what I have seen, you have some that I was missing.

I also have noticed there are some that a wrongly label. For example, in the 1980 folder, the Milan show is label as 1980 02 09 when it should be label 1980 09 02. And the 1981 03 08 show which is label as Apollo Theatre Glasgow Scotland is actually the Rainbow Show Maiden filmed so is from 1980.

Really hope you don't mind me pointing out this things because my idea is just to make your awesome collection even more precise. I'm also thinking about sending you some of mine which think you're a missing... Is just that I have to sort them out and take the time to share them!

Hey mate, first of all, thanks for this. For what I have seen, you have some that I was missing.

I also have noticed there are some that a wrongly label. For example, in the 1980 folder, the Milan show is label as 1980 02 09 when it should be label 1980 09 02. And the 1981 03 08 show which is label as Apollo Theatre Glasgow Scotland is actually the Rainbow Show Maiden filmed so is from 1980.

Really hope you don't mind me pointing out this things because my idea is just to make your awesome collection even more precise. I'm also thinking about sending you some of mine which think you're a missing... Is just that I have to sort them out and take the time to share them!
Nah that's perfectly fine.
A lot of issues occurred with 1980-1981
It's not worth worrying about.
Thanks for letting me know though.

Nah that's perfectly fine.
A lot of issues occurred with 1980-1981
It's not worth worrying about.
Thanks for letting me know though.
Cool mate. Nothing to worry about really, most of the gigs are correctly labelled which is great (well, at least the ones I have heard). I have gone thru my collections and just downloaded the ones I didn't have with a couple of very good surprises! But also, sometimes, sad surprises like when I downloaded the 4th night at Long Beach (when they recorded LAD). I have known this bootleg exists for years but everytime I think I have found it, it doesn't turn to be the real one... So the search goes on, and on, and oooonnn....

Cool mate. Nothing to worry about really, most of the gigs are correctly labelled which is great (well, at least the ones I have heard). I have gone thru my collections and just downloaded the ones I didn't have with a couple of very good surprises! But also, sometimes, sad surprises like when I downloaded the 4th night at Long Beach (when they recorded LAD). I have known this bootleg exists for years but everytime I think I have found it, it doesn't turn to be the real one... So the search goes on, and on, and oooonnn....
damn lol. But yeah that's annoying. good luck. Let me know if you find it lol.

Thank you so much for this. Having seen Maiden a lot over the years I've got several of the shows I went to on CD but so good to have access to the rest of them.

Was thinking of mastering some of these. Correcting speed etc
If anyone is interested send me some ideas of ones you like me to do.

I'm interested in anything from the 82 tour.

Birmingham is a good show. Does it need speed correcting at all?

Also I have the Donington 92 broadcast and it's a great show but does that run fast as sometimes I think it is a fraction quick here and there? Given that it's a radio broadcast it should run at the correct speed?

Thanks.

I'm interested in anything from the 82 tour.

Birmingham is a good show. Does it need speed correcting at all?

Also I have the Donington 92 broadcast and it's a great show but does that run fast as sometimes I think it is a fraction quick here and there? Given that it's a radio broadcast it should run at the correct speed?

Thanks.
I have this broadcast many times and it seems correct speed to me. Ill check it out though. Think the band were just on fire that!

If anyone wants me to add anything.
Drop me a link
The collection has been updated btw
Any pre-1979 stuff?
Just kidding mate, I know very few people have those and they're not shared just like that.
Kudos for your collection anyway :ok:

Any pre-1979 stuff?
Just kidding mate, I know very few people have those and they're not shared just like that.
Kudos for your collection anyway :ok:
I know a youtube channel that has snippets and he was giving people shows. I did contact him but no response unfortunately

Back