How would you feel?

Alright, I was willing to give Hetfield a break after one cancellation. That much I could understand. But two?!?!? That's just stupid. Metallica can suck sweaty donkey balls for all I care.

At least you get Maiden in March to more than make up for this whole mess, SandMaN! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

shame Sandman that those sellouts have done it again IM in Australia and have tickets to thier show i Hope they dont cancel this leg of thier tour i wont be pissed if they dont the new material hasnt been all that listenable since And Justice.....

Going back on the Fear of the Dark 91- 92 tour Maiden actually came to Australia on the rare occasions and a packed out venue we saw Davey in a cask from his Ankle to his thigh and they never cancelled or anything and Davey strung the guitar around his neck tried to hobble to and fro the stage and still put on a performance more worthy than a metallica show which saw them 2 years earlier (89)

There have been rumours that Maiden are visting Australia can someone confirm this as i have been hanging out for ten years to see them again....

Thanks

And God bless ya all [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-tabor+Oct 23 2003, 04:26 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tabor @ Oct 23 2003, 04:26 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
And God bless ya all  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Oh, thanks!

Now they're saying that Metallica will come the next year, but I wont go.
I bet all to Maiden...

Sorry. And I understand that you hope that the Maiden rumour is false, no I mean true... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sorry. And I understand that you hope that the Maiden rumour is false, no I mean true...

Was that to me shadow hahahhaa

well each year they say that there going to visit Australia and they never do but something tells me that they are since Dance of Death went well here..

This happend to me with Nine Inch nails about 4 years ago.
we got to the festival in the morning only to be greated with the fact that allegedly the drummer was ill so the hole show was cancelled and the band taking over the headline act was ASH!
what a load of shite.. hardly a substitute..
Ok so if the drummer was ill it was harldly to be helped but it did suck muchos ass..

the day was pretty much a wash out after that and the whole weekend was only redeemed by machine head the following afternoon .

Well there was my twopneneth worth

well, you dont lose anything, i saw a video of them live from this year, they looked pretty exhausted and not pleaced with what they did.... And Robert trujillo just maked them look worse... im sorry to say this, cause metallica used to be my favorite band before Iron Maiden and Anthrax came along... it realy hurted me to see them this way.... James's eyes was big and Blacl like he was on somthing... i think metallica has to be drunk to make a good show.... exept Jason Newsted that is.... hes heavy all the way...

Back