How many countries do you know?

I got all Roman Emperors in chronological order up to and including Pertinax, but was worthless afterwards.

I guessed all Rush studio albums, but this quiz is not correct since Feedback is not really an album, I think. It's a bunch of covers, an EP kind of thing.

I guessed all but 7 Hitchcock films (all released in the 1920s and 1930s), of which I have seen one, just 2 months ago.

SinisterMinisterX said:
But I did get all 50 US states in 2:21.

I am very disappointed with myself after using 5:28 on that. But I had 47 of them after 3 minutes, just a little "brain block" for Montana, Massachusetts and Illinois. I have nothing against those states, I just used more time than usual on digging them out from my memory.

21 out of 50 Clint Eastwood films. But the game doesn't even mention his debut film "Revenge of the Creature" (1955).

I'm still reeling at how low my score was in the countries game - I mean not all of us can spell Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan and the like without looking it up. But after seeing SMX's and Invaders score, I don't feel to bad.

I did some footie ones and for the life of me I could not remember what the last team in the Premiership was - sandwiched in between Everton and Hull. And the World cup winning teams would have been a complete doodle - had I been able to spell Uruguay.

Did I tell you I am atrocious at spelling? Thank God for those little red dots under yet another misspelled word. In hind sight, I should have tagged the input field to be checked for spelling! Doh! No I feel dumb again. :(

Albie said:
I'm still reeling at how low my score was in the countries game - I mean not all of us can spell Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan and the like without looking it up.

I spent about 30/40 seconds trying to spell Kyrgyzstan and gave up. ;)

Exactly 100 in the Countries game, a real case of brain-block, and 44 in the States.

111/127 in the FA Cup winners game. I really should have got Blackpool and Preston - but the rest I missed I may not have remembered at all.

What ? Kubrick quizz ?  :wub: I'm in  :)

Well around 110 countries, mistakes included -by 90 with correct orthography

I did it again, after some days of training...and I got all 195.  It was close run for awhile, I had it at 194...and then I remembered: I forgot about Poland.  Thanks for the assist, George W. Bush!

Ha! Awesome nick!

Well the first time counts really, but for me I found 110 and not 90 countries = the fact that I made some mistales
doesn't mean that I don't know it, right ?

How many countries do you know

ooh, were going into that now.. I know some words in spanish, because i have a mexican friend. he speaks spanish all the time. I know some words in japanese, from watching anime, reading mangas, and listening to j-music.  he he =)

Quite interesting site, but sometimes it's impossible to know #exactly# every letter of a country or everything in English, right ?

Admittedly, I typed in "Mauretania" five times before giving up and seeing that it's "Mauritania".

Re: How many countries do you know

MagicOPromotion said:
ooh, were going into that now.. I know some words in spanish, because i have a mexican friend. he speaks spanish all the time. I know some words in japanese, from watching anime, reading mangas, and listening to j-music.  he he =)

BE CAREFUL of that type guys, he's -literally- a spam machine
---for more details : http://forum.maidenfans.com/http://foru ... 75#p224475

Je m'en doutais un peu, mais notre nouvel ami MagicOpromotion n'est pas un être humain, mais un robot.

Plus d'infos ici .

Je l'ai personnellement mis dans ma liste d'utilisateurs bloqués qui jusqu'à présent était restée vierge, ce forum n'étant pas fréquenté par des connards.

Je vous enjoins à faire de même.

All US states. all US state capitals, all US Presidents and Monarchs of England. All very quickly. :)

Only managed 123 in the Countries game. My secondary school Geography teacher never liked me anyway.
Update: did US cabinet game: forgot Tom Vilsack, could only name 9 apostles, forgot papillary muscles in Anatomy of the Heart.

Lame, but loving it. :)

Back