1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many countries do you know?

Discussion in 'Can I Play with Madness?' started by LooseCannon, Feb 3, 2009.

1. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Self-propelled artillery Staff Member

2. Shadow

Shadow Deluxe Edition Staff Member

133 out of 195.

It's annoying when you see the ones you missed ;)

3. LooseCannon

I actually forgot about Poland.

4. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

Crap: 109.

My first language is not English, it fucked me up a lot of times.

Hmm, I should have tried this in 1988, I was pretty good back then.

Nice game LC!  :ok:

5. Shadow

Shadow Deluxe Edition Staff Member

I missed Austria. I got the rest of Europe, at least.

6. national acrobat

national acrobat Ancient Mariner

Well I'll now get at least 1/195 when I take it. Have an unofficial spoilers warning.  :D

7. Dr. Eddies Wingman

Dr. Eddies Wingman Brighter than thousand_suns

129 here. In Europe I missed the following:Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Kosovo, Monaco and Switzerland. All of them because I simply didn't really have the overview over which one I had already mentioned, I was too concerned about remembering countries in Africa and Oceania. And I wasn't sure whether Kosovo was included or not.

Those Central Asian countries I knew, I just didn't remember how to spell Azerbaijan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan - maybe because in Norwegian they are spelled Aserbajdsjan, Tadjikistan and Kirgisistan.

For my crappy score on Africa, Oceania and the Caribbean there is really no excuse. Only 24 African countries is not good enough.

8. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

I had the same problem. It costs a lot of time to get that right. And my Africa score was really not what it used to be either. But this game is really nice to improve it again!

9. LooseCannon

My only complaint with the game is it is hard to see which ones you've missed.  I wish it was easier to tell, but with so many countries, and so small or large, it is difficult.  I may take it again shortly.[hr][/hr]162.

10. Perun

Perun Climbing like a monkey Staff Member

182/195. I got every singe Caribbean island state, but I forgot about Chile and Albania. Ouch.

11. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

187 @ three minutes to go that damn Javascript hangs and it won't let me type anything in.

12. SinisterMinisterX

SinisterMinisterX Illuminatus Staff Member

Only 85. I couldn't remember Africa for shit.

13. Invader

Invader Ancient Mariner

97, just under a half.  I also didn't remember Africa, and South America didn't go too well either.

14. SinisterMinisterX

15. LooseCannon

16. SinisterMinisterX

I haven't heard that song in years - never liked it in the first place. I stand zero chance on that one, unless I cheated and listened to the song ... and I'm pretty sure I don't have a copy of that horrid mass of baby-boomer nostalgia.

17. Perun

I got all 50 US states in less than 3 minutes. I'm proud of myself.[hr][/hr]Can you name all German States? I could- within 45 seconds- in English!

18. LooseCannon

I would have had 9 if I had known how they were formatted.

19. Perun

Lame. I could name all Canadian provinces and territories, and I bet I even know all their capitals (something which I wouldn't guarantee with Germany!).

But I got all German chancellors with their full names in correct chronological order within 27 seconds.

THIS SITE IS A TERRIBLE WASTE OF TIME!

20. LooseCannon

Difference: You lived in Canada, you 'tard.