Guns 'N' Roses

I hope there will be a new single or two before the North American tour this summer!

Duff was in the studio with Izzy late last year, it could be a new GNR tune they were writing and recording. Izzy might be with the guys for writing and recording duties. And Axl still have at least an album worth of material unreleased, there sure must be a couple of great songs there, that Duff and Slash could just spend a few days to record over.

This Periscope stream has the beginning of the show: https://www.periscope.tv/day_waste/1dRKZyZogzmxB

They sound pretty fucking awesome tbh, especially Axl. He hasn't sounded this good since the early 90's at least. And he even injured his leg before this show so he's gonna sit throughout the whole thing :D

Biggest surprise for me so far: Slash and Fortus split the Chinese Democracy solo o_O I don't think Slash ever let someone else play a solo during his time in G'N'R.

Coma, Civil war, Double talking jive, This I love plus all classic GNR tracks! Sounds like one hell of a show.

Who thought this could happend two years ago?

OMG, the CHEAPIEST ticket was US$ 280! That translates to more than R$ 1.000,00. The Rock in fckn' Rio ticket was R$ 650!
Someone'll gain a lot of money on this tour, no doubt. Stadium concerts here in SA with the cheapiest ticket being R$ 800 and being soldout (which they will)?

I think it's really cool that they're playing songs from Chinese Democracy. I didn't think they would with Slash. It's a great record.

Are they just reuniting for a tour? Will they do a new album together? Because I wonder what this means for the newer GnR lineup Axl assembled. They were supposed to be working on a Chinese Democracy follow-up.

Yeah, its cool that they are playing chinese songs, especially This I love, that solo is very Slash-like!

I guess there will be more touring in 2017, it's been 30 years since the release of Appetite then. And hopefully with a new single or an EP out by then. It is also possible to finally release the Perfect crime documentary from the Illusions tour. There are still tons of unreleased Chinese-era recorded songs in the vault. I think they will either come out in a deluxe edition of Chinese democracy one day, or Slash/Duff re-record bass and some guitar parts on existing songs and put them out next year.

30bdxqg.jpg

Seems Axl lost some weight lately.

Back