Global Hard Drive

It'll happen, don't worry. I had to delay this a bit, unfortunately, but it will happen.

Awesome. I can also work the other way round if need be, that is bring it manually with me back to Europe in December.

Okay, now this is finally going to go underway. I'm going to send it to Yax first, because I'm sending a CD for him along with it. It's going out either Monday or Tuesday, depending on how I can get it arranged. I say we let the one who has the HD pick who he/she is going to send it to next.

Remember that you are not obliged to add anything. This is first and foremost about you getting the stuff on it. If you've got something interesting you want to share, then you are welcome to do so, however.

I'm excited.  Everyone should add something in that's not particularly song-related too.

I'm going to include some postcards in the package.

Perun said:
Remember that you are not obliged to add anything. This is first and foremost about you getting the stuff on it. If you've got something interesting you want to share, then you are welcome to do so, however.

I am not obliged, I know. But as told before, I'd like to share (e.g. Maiden, Priest, Sabbath, Rush, Floyd bootlegs, depending on the space) so it would be nice if others could also profit from what I add.

*hint, hint* ;)

Back