Eddies For Clive !

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Sep 22 2005, 07:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Sep 22 2005, 07:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I've hust spotted taps work in a dutch metal magazine called aardschok.
Its the firts eddie on this thread. But the on in aardschok holds a sharonhead.

Tomorrow I'll post a picture
[snapback]119080[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Can you repeat that in English? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yes, proper grammer and good spelling puts you atop Mavericks "atta boy" club. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[span style=\'font-family:Arial\']If anyone is interested, you can follow the auctions for Taps Eddie paintings here -[/span]

[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Eddie-Art-Iron-Maiden-Clive-Burr-Fund_W0QQitemZ6563719248QQcategoryZ4174QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem\' target=\'_blank\']http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Eddie-Art-Iro...1QQcmdZViewItem[/a]

[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Eddie-Art-Iron-Maiden-Clive-Burr-Fund-3_W0QQitemZ6563737277QQcategoryZ4174QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem\' target=\'_blank\']http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Eddie-Art-Iro...1QQcmdZViewItem[/a]

Now I can't wait to see the Christmas Card entry for this year! It had best win!

Hey guys , thanks for more positive feedbacks on the Clive/Eddie pieces. Hopefully by the time the next two are listed , I will surpass the $500 mark I set for the end of September. It might go into early October since my doodles have been interupted by the X-mas card contest this year.

Metalboyken, thanks for pointing out this Aardschok thing , and while it doesnt really piss me off , it concerns me that more artists , including myself , might have their work published in any magazine without their knowledge anywhere in the world.

The Italian fan magazine guy Marco , whose been great dealing with has paid me to use the original artwork on their cover while these guys used a digital camera shot snatched off a $haron piss take thread. I think its only fair that Aardschok does the same thing , yeah?

As for this years X-mas cards , I got 2 entries that will be done in time. The third idea just won't be ready in time. Oh well , I'll save it for next year.

I'm still stunned by that sarcophagus. If I had the money, I'd be all over it. Wow. Just absolutely wow.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenColombia+Sep 26 2005, 12:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenColombia @ Sep 26 2005, 12:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Has the auction already ended?
[snapback]119313[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I think they both end sometime on Tuesday evening CST time.

Brilliant work on the Powerslave one [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

and just so you know, your picture with sharon in it is also featured in the latest Sweden Rock Magazine. Just so you know it. If you're not paid for that isn't that a very big violation of copyright laws?!

Hey guys....just letting everyone know that I reached the $500 mark for the Clive MS Fund and will send it in as soon as the last item payments make it thru the PayPal account. Thanks for the great responses and I'll be posting more pieces soon....including my X-mas entries.

Still no word from Aardshock....theyre starting to piss me off!

Only just realised they were on ebay and they've both been sold! Ah well, couldn't afford. That Drifter-prey user on ebay sure likes your art Tap.... anyone we know?

By the way, that sarcohphagus, amazing tap. Its your best so far definately. The detail is amazing. You've done it again Tommy my friend!

Oh and as Loosey said. The Maiden History Part II dvd? The band should definately look into you as an artist for their next album or something.

damn , only saw this thread like 5 minutes ago, but man do you have got a gift of god !! [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

absolutely stunishing, especially the detail you find on the sarcophage (or how do you write it ? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]) that's bloody brilliant, wish I could do it..

did you do more of dio's covers ? or do you sell some that the band rejected or so.. ? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

anyway, keep up the good work ! just brilliant !

Back