Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

What a crazy dream tonight. In fact, a 4-parter.

1) I saw this girl whom I've liked for about 2 years and a relationship was developing. It's weird how every time I've mostly forgotten about her, she appears in my dreams.
2) Spiders, spiders everywhere at my home. My mom was screaming when she saw one, claiming that it was huge, although she is definitely not afraid of them enough to scream. I later saw the spider and it wasn't very big at all. Peculiar.
3) Some random angry guy was at my home. Don't know how he got there but the final scene was like this: me, my two brothers and the angry man were sitting behind a table. The man was facing me, my brothers sat on either side of me. I had an incredibly long stare-off with the random guy as he was fuming with rage, for some unknown reason. I finally said: "You're just a bitter old man" which made him flip out completely. He grabbed a pot and wanted to hit my brother with it, but I saw it coming and dodged the hit. He then wanted to leave and as he did, I tried to throw the pot at him, but failed, because you know how weak you are in dreams. Anyway, I shouted: "Take the fucking thing with you."
4) I was in some kind of a video game. I was walking up hills and discovering weird places. Finally, on top of a hill, an irl friend of mine announced that a festival was coming to Estonia, featuring Dream Theater. I was hyped, started to search for it on the web but nothing came up. He probably lied.

I saw Maiden live in some small club on this new tour and they played Paschendale, but it was a shortened version with a new verse at the end o_O

Well this sucked. Had worst (and only) nightmare in a long time. All teeth falling out uncontrollably. Still a weird feeling in my mouth even after waking up :S

Took a 3-hour nap earlier today and had quite a nightmare. The dream focused on the people of a small town, among them an obnoxious redneck woman and an organized crime gang. The gang wanted to get rid of someone and the redneck woman volunteered, probably because she really needed money. She had appeared earlier in the dream, always being annoying and drinking milk. Well, the mafia said something along the lines of: "Don't fuck anything up." and the woman replied with some kind of a remark that made the gang go all nuts. They ran after her, pushed her into a pile of snow (it was winter) and as one of the guys started to stab her in the face lethally, someone shouted: "Don't, she's a witch. Kill her and you will be cursed." After that, they all ran away. The woman froze into the cold ground and was basically left for dead. She gathered her last strength to free herself from the ice with a sharp object, but she was already frostbitten, bloody and for some reason almost naked. As she barely stood up, she slipped onto thin ice and fell through it into cold water. She let out a horrific scream of agony and died.

It was quite shocking to see someone go through such pain, even if they had been a pain in the arse earlier.

I've been seeing very surreal dreams lately.

Tonight, I dreamt that I was in a room, perhaps a classroom, when a girl from my class entered and wanted to inject something into my vein. I asked what it was for and she simply replied: "You're ill". She then started to make injections one after another with a pace of about 2 per second. I became afraid and told her to stop, upon which she drew a large knife and I a polearm. We fought. She defeated and beheaded me. That summoned Brienne from Game of Thrones who in turn killed the girl. The finishing shot was my decapitated head being zoomed in and its eyes falling out. It looked similar to those zoom-ins at the end of Tom and Jerry cartoons where the whole screen is black apart from a winking eye.

I was walking on a street in some foreign town when a door opened and John Petrucci came out. I went to him, said "I'm your biggest fan" and asked for an autograph but I only had a tiny piece of paper.

Last night I dreamt my publication was reported to the Press Complaints Commission for inaccurately referring to a chimp as 'it' rather than 'he'. Apparently, the chimp, named Jamie, wore human clothes, attended a primary school and was learning to read and write. A chimp rights organisation said the newspaper article was demeaning to a fellow primate.

Two nights ago I had a very weird dream where me and Tarja (yes, that Tarja) were like this outlaw lover duo (like Mitch and Mallory or whatever, though I spare you the details of the "lover" part) running through Albania (which I never visited and I don't know how it looks like). We met this bald, fat guy who looked like my father's business associate and friend. We met him on a highway - snow was everywhere and we were stuck. And she persuaded me to kill him, since he could spill the beans or could be a "hampire". (What was that supposed to be, I don't know, but in the dream it was clear to me, like, he could be a hampire and that's a very serious thing).
But the details - the sounds, the feeling, the smell, the way he squirmed and resisted and the way it was really hard to kill him... it was so realistic and vivid that when I woke up I nearly threw up.

I saw Priest in my dream but instead of a large venue, the concert took place in a pub or some other small area. The volume was also strangely low. I think I missed some songs from the beginning and hoped that I hadn't missed Painkiller.

We need to remember Hamlet's soliloquy by heart tomorrow, and tonight I dreamt myself next to a huge factory that was proudly named "an enterprise of great pith and moment".

Had a nightmare for the first time in ages and what a nightmare it was. I'm an "all over the place" dreamer, my dreams tend to combine completely unrelated things to one another. Thus it was an immensely complex nightmare and I don't remember it well enough to convey that complexity. What I do remember is the following:

I was diagnosed with a rare physical and psychological disorder. It was a disorder of imbalance, physically the right part of your body would be immensely different from the left side of the your body, and psychologically you'd be an uneven person, constant and sharp mood swings, paranoid thoughts and so on. It remember it having a specific name but not sure what it was. The number 15 was involved in the name, it was something like The 15 Imbalance Disorder. My parents were researching the disorder and explaining to me what they would find and at that moment a song popped up. It had a refrain, something like "I have to be good, number 15". The chord progression was similar to the progression on the verses of Believil by Bruce Dickinson but a slower version. A baritone male voice was singing the track, it's definitely a specific singer but I can't remember who it was. He kept singing the refrain, got louder and noiser and I went completely mad (In real life I was feeling chills down my spine, so much so that I felt like I was vibrating, maybe I was) at that point and woke up by jumping.

A couple of minutes after the dream was over (or maybe hours, you know how sleep goes) the song started playing again and I felt the same vibrating sensation. I'm pretty sure at that point I actually was twitching a little bit. I had to wake up, erase the melody, the lyric and the voice from my memory to go back to sleep.

I had a dream that I got a brand new car. It was black and probably a Mercedes or a BMW. Anyway, it came with a price: I had to move in with my dad and his wife and my brother. It was a nightmare, I really don't like his wife :(

Back