Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I dreamt up a baseless rumor...

I dreamed that I was listening to "Lochness" by Judas Priest. (I let music run quietly when I sleep sometimes; it's very possible "Lochness" was actually playing.) In my dream, I had heard a rumor, and was trying to recall where I heard it.

The rumor:
Scott Travis hates the song "Lochness" because the Loch Ness Monster killed his sister.

I had a weird dream today. I was on the Jimmy Fallon show and was teaching him how to windmill headbang. I still have no idea why I was there in the first place but I even had a long-haired wig for him to do it properly.

I dreamt I was in the video game Diablo II, fighting Diablo, the final boss. At the same time, there were sub-plots around my sidekicks (I think we were a group of four). One of them had been in prison and fallen in love as it was a prison for both men and women o_O. Moreover, their love was forbidden and the prison officials were Asian so the guy went against the Chinese government.

Tonight's dream was one of the disturbing kind. It was also a three-parter.

It started out with me walking a kilometre or two from my home and discovering that a small district had become very eerie. Inhabited by drug addicts, the buildings were in ruins, it was all really sinister. In addition, the ground had turned to mud and I had to walk on very small strips of dry land to get away from there. I remember a great feel of cozyness (is that a word?) after I entered the good neighbourhood again. All of a sudden, I was back in that scary place again, but not in person, rather as a spectator watching from afar. The people who lived there, among whom was Vladimir Putin, were desperate to flee the place and decided to drive their cars through the mud. Instead, the cars sank and the people drowned. In mud. Horrific. The sole survivor was Vladimir Putin.
The second part of the dream put me in a huge building, run by some evil mastermind. I was being chased by monsters and I had to outrun them. Luckily, I had some superpowers like being able to run very fast and jump 10 m in the air. I soon discovered that there were other human beings being chased after. We teamed up and were challenged to fight some big boss by the mastermind herself. I don't remember much else.
The third part wasn't as dark. It was my graduation, probably from the 12th grade, so in 2 years. For some reason, it was an especially formal occasion, even for a graduation, and my whole class was standing outside, in front of what looked like the gates of Buckingham Palace. A classmate of mine was holding a thin sword for decoration. I looked slightly different from my real self.

Last night I dreamt I visited a very exclusive restaurant in which diners were eating mashed potato straight off the roofs of cars.

I was pursued by a clown who tried to kill me, but he was extremely stupid at it. I went to my place and locked my door, and he tried to get in by throwing water balloons at my reinforced double-window while I was watching a DVD. After many hours, a crack did start to develop, but he had to leave in the afternoon for a circus routine. After he had gone, I left for a weekend trip with my girlfriend.

A golden eagle was defeating a bald eagle in a fight.

Last night I had a dream I was Steve Harris. It was opening night of the Book of Souls tour and the band started playing Wildest Dreams for the opener. We played the whole song well, but Dave Murray played the solo. :confused:

Lately I've seen dreams every night. Some have been quite terrifying. Tonight, I was in a ghetto, very scared but managed to avoid conflict until some guy walked up to me and put a bullet to my head. There was only one bullet in the chamber so I quite vividly remember the shock of each "empty" shot after the final blow.

Just remembered. I had the dream the other night that I ordered food in a restaurant, but was told there was nothing on the menu because the electric slicer was broken and @Wästed The Great refused to cook without one. I told the waiter to tell him they didn't have electric slicers in my day.

Last edited:
Well, the thing is this: If you get used to creating perfection in the kitchen because of your electric slicer, anything less is just not acceptable.

However, had the waiter let me know it was for you, I'd have brought out my ginsu knife and done it right.

I was on the train and starving. So I got out at a station and went to a bakery. It was rush hour so I had to stand in line for hours. Eventually, I wanted to order a salmon bagel, but just as it was my turn, Gerard Depardieu came in, went past the line and talked to the guy at the counter in French. I left, shouting profanities at him. Bloody arsehole. <_<

Back