Bruce Dickinson

I think we should talk about something more credible than Maiden replacing Kevin Shirley for a supposed next album.

... Like, who would replace Steve Harris if he'd suddenly retire. :ninja: :p

How can I submit an official complaint to Bruce's management? I recently got an Instagram account solely because Bruce has this Instagram account for the news about his solo career. I uploaded some photos because that is apparently mandatory and now I have strangers commenting on and discussing my photos!
Get off my lawn!
Whoever recommended this to Bruce as a means of communicating with the fans must be dismissed without notice!

How can I submit an official complaint to Bruce's management? I recently got an Instagram account solely because Bruce has this Instagram account for the news about his solo career. I uploaded some photos because that is apparently mandatory and now I have strangers commenting on and discussing my photos!
Get off my lawn!
Whoever recommended this to Bruce as a means of communicating with the fans must be dismissed without notice!
Try DMing Bruce’s insta.

Get off my lawn!
If you're talking about pictures you uploaded to your own account you can change the privacy settings. You can restrict the account so that only people that you follow can interact with your pictures.

Yes, my photos. I thought I had to upload them to open an account.

Thanks everybody! I guess I have to find someone who does all that for me what you recommended.

And thanks Bruce for keeping me from doing more important stuff!

Photo.png

I'd say Pooch records every show.

But Bruce will ask his extended family (S. P. Harris) for advice and do the right thing. Cherry pick the worst one, to keep the tradition from 2012 onwards going.

BTW, would love to hear what Pooch would do with a recording mixing-wise. I know that he was doing mixes for Linkin Park.

Yeah, that's rough. It's not an easy song to sing and only gets more difficult as time goes on. It's an amazing piece and the end is meant for the stage with a ton of audience participation. All that's irrelevant when it simply doesn't sound as good as it should.

Edit: also gotta say, I really dislike how he simply yells the "gotta move" part. Not only that, he yells in a higher pitch than actually needed. What a shame.

I really, really wish Bruce's ego would let him downtune some of these songs. Many of them already are in lower tunings so there's no excuse like there is for Maiden either. He could actually sing them properly without straining in his comfortable range and not slowly tire his voice out through the gig like he is now.

Meanwhile, Book Of Thel is sounding better and better. Smart singing by Bruce. Altering the bridge melody slightly allows him to get through the chorus, which was a problem during previous shows.

BTW, the Keytar Cowboy is in full performance mode here.

Back