Bruce Dickinson

How many people on average show up to the speaking tour dates, a few hundred, 1000? You'd expect at least twice as many people would go to an actual Bruce gig. I would guess he would do somewhere like Kentish Town Forum (2300 capacity) or the Roundhouse (3300) in London.

How many people on average show up to the speaking tour dates, a few hundred, 1000? You'd expect at least twice as many people would go to an actual Bruce gig. I would guess he would do somewhere like Kentish Town Forum (2300 capacity) or the Roundhouse (3300) in London.

We can live in hope that he'll play in the UK!

The question now is, will H tour with Bruce, or will he just employ the DP orchestra band plus Roy Z.

Also, on Tanya... I think her and Leana became very close, so it makes sense that she is the new bassist.

It's also possible that Bruce does an Euro leg in February/March like he did this year. So, basically the same schedule. March/April Bruce in Europe and SA. May onwards Maiden. June and early July Europe, late August and September US and then SA.

I just started following Tanya O Callaghan on Instagram and her latest insta story shows her with Zerimar and Bruce in the studio with an interesting caption. Cannot wait !!

The question now is, will H tour with Bruce, or will he just employ the DP orchestra band plus Roy Z.

Also, on Tanya... I think her and Leana became very close, so it makes sense that she is the new bassist.

It's also possible that Bruce does an Euro leg in February/March like he did this year. So, basically the same schedule. March/April Bruce in Europe and SA. May onwards Maiden. June and early July Europe, late August and September US and then SA.
I was told Bruce will tour Europe in May/June, there are people over at the fanclub that have been told the same so I am excepting that to be legitimate.

There are also some who say that Adrian and Bruno Valverde will be part of the band.

I just started following Tanya O Callaghan on Instagram and her latest insta story shows her with Zerimar and Bruce in the studio with an interesting caption. Cannot wait !!

More importantly, is Leana Dolci following Tanya? It would make sense, given that Bruce has form… :D

Joking aside, here’s hoping there’s a new album and tour announcement coming soon.

Back