Bruce Dickinson

Or maybe a completely new Maiden song that will appear on the 18th Maiden album coming next year ? ;)

It's very plausible that Maiden was in Paris some days ago to start recording their next album, as Kevin (Shirley, I guess) was Bruce's witness at his wedding in Paris... Between january and march/april, they have three months before them to create and record new songs, so enough time for that (the same time they used for recording all their CDs in Guillaume Tell studios in Paris : Brave New World, The Book Of Souls, Senjutsu). :)

I think that Kevin in question is Bruce’s most recent mate, Dr Kevin Dutton, with whom he had done a podcast.

There's nothing directly from Bruce in the interview that suggests that a new Maiden album is on the cards after TFP tour, looks maybe a passing comment by Bruce, not included in the interview, has maybe been editorialised by the interviewer.

View attachment 33174

Wouldn't surprise me if there's been talks within the band about making a new album.
I thought the “Vikings” part was a reference to the new album. Won’t be shocked if Vikings is the theme for the new album. It’s very Maidenesque.

I haven't bought comics since I was about 12. Is £8.54 round about what grown-ups/anime collectible comics cost these days?

You can't play heavy metal with synthesizers!
You can, but rather not (already created) solos. Harmonies, yes. I think it will sound cool and the fans will enjoy it (especially after so many years without solo tours). Plus there's a little chance for Omega with them, so I can't complain.
When will Rain on the Graves drop? I thought it was 17th of January but I see no new news?
I think it will be announced the same day the video for it comes out. Like Maiden's Stratego, iirc. It would be great to has a single cover too, as it will fit perfectly with the whole comic idea.
Today i received mail from the mandrake project about unvailing of comic on 17th. It also says that forecast is for rain... :)
That's cool.
You already have Bruce's interviews in both British Classic Rock and Metal Hammer about all of that. ;)
I wouldn't call the latest interview ''everything you need to know about the new album'' at all. This one should be different.
I thought the “Vikings” part was a reference to the new album. Won’t be shocked if Vikings is the theme for the new album. It’s very Maidenesque.
Bruce said he didn't want Ragnarok to be associated with Vikings. And I don't think the theme is very Maiden.

Speaking of which, we can be sure that if Maiden want to record another new album, the plan is already made.

Last edited:
The way I see it based on the 21st century Maiden album and touring history is that boys will take some rest after 2024 Future Past tour. Then in the first half of 2025 they will go into studio to record new album. Some time between April to June Bruce will do his solo tour in US. Meanwhile all the other background processes with the new album takes place - album cover art, single (video?) details etc. In July/August Maiden starts 3rd leg of Future Past tour in Europe. Also around that time they will announce the upcoming album and it's details and also release the first single, that they will play on the 3rd leg alongside 2-3 changes to the setlist. Tour finishes somewhere around September and that's also the time new album is released. And in October/November they will announce the new album tour for 2026 in North and South America. And that's based on the pattern they have used (or would have used, if Covid, cancer etc hadn't canceled plans) in recent years. I think that would have been the case in 2020 also, play 3rd leg of LotB, add only the first single (WotW) to the setlist and release album on autumn of 2020.

Yeah, that's my vision, what do you think, is it possible?

Back