Bruce Dickinson video interviews / shows

Seven songs from Foundations Forum, Los Angeles in September 1994. Recorded by the uploader (uploaded last September). Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL36Kx0njLeCIzdo1U_-o32HOws_1FxzyV
First song, Cyclops :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::

- - - - - - -

Sack Trick performing Blue Ice Cream live with Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden guesting at the Kings Head in Fulham.

Chris Dale Bass
Alex Dickson Guitar
Bobby the Bus Driver Guitar
Reuben Gotto Guitar
Robin Guy Drums
Ben Calvert Drums
Joe Inferno Percussion
Bruce Dickinson Guest Vocal

Bruce Dickinson - Powerslave and Back from the Edge (fragments, Live Wacken 2002)

Last edited:
Four and a half years online, I don't think I ever saw it. :)
Filmed right up H's monitor.

Recorded live at the Daytona Festival 6.7.1997 Lahr (Germany), Air Base Site ...

One year later, different festival: Bruce plays with Wardog (Flight of Icarus @DJMayes ) + little interview at the end:

Last edited:
Yes, it was available mostly through ancutzamica's channel as separate songs. If you try to listen it as a playlist you'll notice that it probably came from two distinct lossy rips. This one just fine :)

At some point he says I don't know how many singers they had and drummers (before he joined), as if saying, that many came and went. Well, you know what.... not many. Not many at all. Before Bruce joined, Maiden had 3 singers and 3 drummers.

At some point he says I don't know how many singers they had and drummers (before he joined), as if saying, that many came and went. Well, you know what.... not many. Not many at all. Before Bruce joined, Maiden had 3 singers and 3 drummers.

That is considerably more than in Samson and many other NWOBHM bands...

Yea, 3 singers in 6 years is a lot. The point was that Maiden had a reputation for not having a stable lineup, Bruce even says so.

That is considerably more than in Samson and many other NWOBHM bands...
Nope.

4aa25f2a622b50fabbcc03185db9f722.png

guitarists in 6 years. That is a lot. Bruce does not really know what he is talking about. I bet Maiden had one of the most stable line-ups before they broke through, when it comes to drummers and vocalists.
d20d38cfbd02fc5559a219c9f0f20f6a.png

Last edited:
Maybe Bruce didn't know or care for the early history of Maiden at that time.

Nope.

4aa25f2a622b50fabbcc03185db9f722.png

guitarists in 6 years. That is a lot. Bruce does not really know what he is talking about. I bet Maiden had one of the most stable line-ups before they broke through, when it comes to drummers and vocalists.
d20d38cfbd02fc5559a219c9f0f20f6a.png

You do realise that some of the people mentioned in the Samson timeline on wikipedia only played gigs while Clive Burr and Chris Aylmer were honouring previous commitments and that it also covers a pre-Samson time, don't you?

Bottom line is Iron Maiden had a revolving door reputation in the business that continued well into late 1982 and had the people of EMI really anxious! :lol:

Last edited:
Back