Bruce Dickinson video interviews / shows

Thanks! That's very recently online.

edit: And I like the answer Bruce gives when this is said by Vance: "This is the album Iron Maiden should have made".

Never heard any of this talk before. Good stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gk1
It just occurred to me that Bruce is obviously not the one in Iron Maiden who doesn't like making music videos...

Don't know whether they were under discussions with Maiden at that point. However I really appreciate what he said.

Don't know whether they were under discussions with Maiden at that point. However I really appreciate what he said.
Imagine being a fly on the wall during those weeks/months of negotiations...

Reactions: Gk1
I just wonder if Steve gave Chemical Wedding a spin and thought to himself - this is good shit.
Certainly he was aware of what Bruce/Adrian were doing (due to joint management, at least), I'm just curious to what extent their music helped shape his opinion about 'reunion'.

I wonder if he actually heard it. I remember when he released British Lion he said that he didn't go out of his way to get the Maiden guys to listen to it. I forget his reasoning, but it didn't sound like he necessarily takes interest in what they do outside of Maiden or expects them to take interest in what he does.

At least I remember tyat Davey did hear Accident of birth and actually loved it.

Bah. That happened with many Maiden/Bruce vids that were uploaded recently on YouTube. I thought this was an exception. Sorry!

This was the last bit of playing and chatting! ;)

Perhaps most of the earlier stuff was missed because people came up a bit later. Still some c*nt must have recorded this.

Last edited:
Back