Brave new world vinyl from HMV

srfc

Ancient Mariner
Sorry if there's another thread, I couldn't find one.

Does anyone have any details on the Black Vinyl version of Brave New World that's just been released exclusive to HMV?

Is it UK only? HMV Ireland don't have it either way.

Also, is it limited edition?

I tried to buy online but it wouldn't let me check out, and now it's gone from the online store altogether.

Wasn't aware of it until now. Hope it gets a wide release.

I bought it on saturday! The hmv email i received said it was their exclusive for a whike so it will be a wide release after then! Listened to it today and it sounds amazing, im hoping they release dance of death on black vinyl

we'll also be offering you the chance to get your hands on a selection of upcoming reissues weeks before they're available anywhere else, including:

Iron Maiden: Brave New World (first ever edition on black vinyl!)

That was on the hmv website so it should see a wide release soon

That is very cool, I have No Prayer and FotD on black Vinyl .. everything after that is picture discs (minus some singles that were released black vinyl .. I think .. need to look again).

X-Factor has clear vinyl and Virtual Xl has black vinyl.

Those are pretty hard to find and very expensive .. I have semi-official picture disks of those two. It would be nice if they re-released No Prayer - AMOLOD in black vinyl (including the live albums). I would buy BNW on and Donnington ... possibly the Blaze albums/ Live One/Dead One depending on the price and how much I really want to have a copy of every album on black vinyl ..

I really, really, really want black vinyls of every record post-prayer. The vinyls doesn't sound all that great and I prefer to listen to maiden on vinyl. Or my phone if I'm riding my bike to work, of course.

Not sure, couldn't find confirmation from the band's website or fb. Is there a European version of Record Store Day? Maybe a Christmas/Boxing Day release?

It's weird that the band's social media has been totally silent about it.

Back