Best Music Video Survivor - Rammstein win!

Do you agree with the results?

• Yes

• No

• Farcey McFarceface

Results are only viewable after voting.
You 11 people know that now your vote eliminates the video, right? It must me a mistake, I see no other possible explanation... :huh:

One thing this game has taught me, Rock music is very limited on good music videos. Even the finalists aren't great. I wouldn't say Ich Will is even the best Rammstein music video. (Rosenrot is, don't think it was even in the game)

Sledgehammer was the best video in the game and that one is more Pop than Rock anyway.

Agreed, Flash. I haven't watched any other videos in this survivor (wasn't playing it), but these two finalists are both totally average. Neither of them are very good.

After the best part of six months, it's finally over, and Rammstein very narrowly make it to the top spot with Ich Will, gaining the accolade of Maidenfans Best Music Video, leaving Metallica's One at number 2.

The top ten was as follows:
10. Korn – Freak on a Leash
9. Peter Gabriel – Digging in the Dirt
8. Dio – Holy Diver
7. Dire Straits – Money For Nothing
6. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
5. Beastie Boys – Sabotage
4. Guns N Roses – November Rain
3. Megadeth – Sweating Bullets
2. Metallica – One
1. Rammstein – Ich Will

I'll put a recap of the full results up when I get a bit more time.

Thank you to everyone who nominated videos, helped shortlist the Maiden videos, and all those who voted!

Rammstein won, I'm happy :D

On a sidenote, Ohne Dich is a much better Rammstein video, I just didn't nominate it because the song is a ballad and Maidenfans hate ballads :p

Thanks for hosting!

I was surprised Ohne Dich wasn't nominated, actually, I nearly did it myself. I thoroughly expected November Rain, Sledgehammer or one of the Metallica vids to win this, though.

While I'm not thrilled with how most of the voting played out, I still very much enjoyed playing this game. I also have no real issues with the winner.

Thanks, Brigs!

Cheers for hosting Brigs. I'd like to see a version of this game that covers all genres to see more quality. Probably won't have a great deal of appeal on the forum though.

I wouldn't have chosen either of these, but I still enjoyed playing this Survivor. Thanks for hosting!

This game made me hate Rammstein more than I already did.

I'm glad Rammstein won - completely deserved. I don't get how One came so far. Those movie intercepts completely kill the song and just don't fit with the song from 3 min onward. Sabotage should've been higher. And was Korn voted off just for being Korn? I loved that video when it came out...

Back