Aircraft

Foro posted some good stuff about the R101 airship in the Empire of the Clouds thread.

But while I was reading a bit further I found this article about six survivors of the crash. All of them were crew, by the sounds of things, some were in the engine pods when the airship came down. One of them, engineer Harry Leech, was awarded the Albert Medal for rescuing wireless operator Arthur Disley from the burning wreckage. Harry went on to work for Malcolm and Donald Campbell.

Had the pleasure of traveling with a mere 2 week old 737-800 this weekend, belonging to Norwegian. Seats were upgraded to more modern, slimmer ones that meant just a bit more leg-space... In before someone figures out they can cram more seats in there.

Had the pleasure of traveling with a mere 2 week old 737-800 this weekend, belonging to Norwegian. Seats were upgraded to more modern, slimmer ones that meant just a bit more leg-space... In before someone figures out they can cram more seats in there.

*Cough*Ryanair*cough*

The 737-800 is the reason I prefer flying with Norwegian when they and Scandinavian Airlines fly the same route and the prices are comparable. Less noise, more comfy seats, and a generally more modern feel compared to the 737-600s Scandinavian usually use on domestic flights in Norway.

XH558 said hi @Dr. Eddies Wingman
airshowvulc6_zpsffsjq4dh.jpg

airshowmustang2_zpsxw8dn1i1.jpg

airshowdc3enhance_zpsmhupz1nj.jpg

airshowgnats_zpsmgrogudg.jpg

I need to try that. I've been in A380-800 and 777-ER and can testify that A380 is really something different. Want to see Boeing's answer.
No first class though. I've been some 80.000 miles short of an upgrade on last long haul :)

As far as I can see...the American 22 is...reasonable.. but is anyone else using thrust vectoring? Maybe in a better air frame?

Back