My problems with Empire Of The Clouds

10/10 if you always back my arguments when I argue for The Angel and The Gambler being s great song!

You are one step away for making my EOTC vote permanent.

green-circle-md.png

@fekso, mate, can you just tone it down a little bit? I feel like shooting you with tranquilizer darts.

@fekso, mate, can you just tone it down a little bit? I feel like shooting you with tranquilizer darts.
What are you talking about? I'm sorry but you are being very unspecific. You go into a thread thats been inactive for like 10 hours without quoting any specific post, pinpointing me when there has been 3 equal active posters in the thread the last 24 hours. Fair enough with the toning down but I feel that let sleeping dogs lie.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? I'm sorry but you are being very unspecific. You go into a thread thats been inactive for like 10 hours without quoting any specific post, pinpointing me when there has been 3 equal active posters in the thread the last 24 hours. Fair enough with the toning down but I feel that let sleeping dogs lie.
It's more across the board in general, mate. Multiple replies where one post with a couple of quotes will do, long running exchanges directed at one person (as in this thread) that aren't really open to most other members and don't further the actual discussion of the topic. Poking fun at other members when they really don't find it funny any more. The Madness forum doesn't mean 'go mad with posts', it's meant to be stuff that's fun for everyone.

You've also got three user accounts by the looks of things, can you stick to just using this one? Multiple accounts are against the rules, with the very occasional exception, which was pretty much reduced to April Fools Day.

Okay maybe not the best approach then. Maybe a PM might be in order next time :) instead of publicly posting here!

I considered a PM, but that would have been more formal. I meant for it to be more of a playful nudge.

Why are you guys bashing this proxy account?
Please excuse the trespassing but I'm not sure I understand what you mean Cried. He's posted his real name, occupation and a photo, how can one be less anonymous than that?
Yes I know it's none of my business and yes I know I'm just a newbie here.

Back