My problems with Empire Of The Clouds

Mr. Fredrik. I still haven't seen the reason why you rated it 1/10 aka the Yoko Ono rating aka the worst song by any artist ever. That is the only question I have.

Example of 1/10 song (to all normal music fans, don't listen for more than 10 seconds, because you will begin to question your life and contemplate suicide after):

Last edited:
Fixed. I'm sorry that I thought you have the same name as is the second one of His Holiness. I beg The Great H to forgive me. Please.

Fixed. I'm sorry that I thought you have the same name as is the middle one of His Holiness. I beg H to forgive me. Please.
I'm sure you understand that I don't want to cross any bounderies. But in Sweden, if we have been mentioned by name, we mention back by name.

Nice to meet you, mr?

Here on this forum, we don't listen to the teachings of anyone unless they have FREDERICK as their second name.

Wait, really? So Empire really isn't that bad? YEEEEEEEEEEEABBADABBADO!!!

img_2300-png.6135

Well to be fair the nameless man had a point. Its not a 1/10 song.

Attachments

• IMG_2300.PNG
    IMG_2300.PNG
    160.6 KB · Views: 29
If matic22 tells me his real name I will rate it 3/10! Also, I will pay the song a genuine compliment
You have it right before your eyes just remove the numbers. People have figured it themselves before. It's a common Slovenian name.

Oh shit, it's Matic?

Sorry about that, these American schools teach us shit, dammit.

:p

Yes it is. People like Foro have figured it before, but I don't expect anyone (especially from the other side of the world) to know that. Even if it's quite a common name here, it doesn't appear in other countries,

Back