Yes/no Thinking Game

Was he lying down?

If he was, was he lying on his back? or on his face?

If he was not, was he hanging from a rope? or was it something else?

Does he own an Xbox? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Was he murdered?[/quote]
No.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Was it a man made straw (i.e. a drinking straw)?

Was he naked by choice?

Or was he disrobed?

Was he near some water (i.e. lake, river, etc.)[/quote]
No. Yes. No. No.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Was the straw taken in a contest like "who picks the shortest straw has to do something nasty"?[/quote]
Yes.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Were there any other people involved in his death?

Have the death and beings naked got something to do with each other?

Was the death a suicide/accident?

Is the man a lunatic?

Is the field of big importance in the case?[/quote]
Yes. Yes. Pick one to ask. No. No.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Was he lying down?

If he was, was he lying on his back? or on his face?

If he was not, was he hanging from a rope? or was it something else?[/quote]
Obviously. Irrelevant. Obviously no.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Did he have a willy?[/quote]
Not sure what you mean.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Did he just feel like laying nake in a field naked while holding a straw?

Was he a retard?[/quote]
No. No.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Did he have sexual relations with a scarecrow?[/quote]
Definitely not.

Ok, this is my first hypothesis: The man and his friends were drunk, and they picked straws to see who would stay a long time naked on a field and died of the cold...

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]LC, willy is another name for your dick[/quote]
Then the question is irrelevant, but I'll assume it's still there.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Ok, this is my first hypothesis: The man and his friends were drunk, and they picked straws to see who would stay a long time naked on a field and died of the cold...[/quote]
No.

[!--quoteo(post=132472:date=Mar 19 2006, 06:33 PM:name=LooseCannon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Mar 19 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]132472[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
No.
No. Yes. No. No.
Yes.
Not sure what you mean.
No. No.
Definitely not.
[/quote]

This is... modern poetry!

I love my life and I love my willy and now we're having fun while watching the TV

[!--quoteo(post=132472:date=Mar 19 2006, 06:33 PM:name=LooseCannon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Mar 19 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]132472[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Pick one to ask.
[/quote]

Was his death a suicide?

Was his death an accident?

[!--quoteo(post=132477:date=Mar 19 2006, 06:41 PM:name=LooseCannon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Mar 19 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]132477[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Then the question is irrelevant, but I'll assume it's still there.
[/quote]
Unless he (National Acrobat) was tring to get to the fact he (the deceased) may of used the straw for something...sexual. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Right, I'm assuming he lost the sortest straw contest, yes?

If so, was been naked a forfeit?

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Ok, Was he drunk or in any way intoxicated at the moment of his death?[/quote]
No.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Was his death a suicide?

Was his death an accident?[/quote]
Yes. No.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Right, I'm assuming he lost the sortest straw contest, yes?

If so, was been naked a forfeit?[/quote]
Yes. No.

Was he holding the straw with his hand?

Or with his teeth/mouth?

Or someother part of his body?

Did the straw play a part in his suicide, by that I mean a direct aid to his death?

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]No.
No. Yes. No. No.
Yes.
Not sure what you mean.
No. No.
Definitely not.[/quote]
[!--quoteo(post=132489:date=Mar 19 2006, 09:42 PM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 19 2006, 09:42 PM) [snapback]132489[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]This is... modern poetry!
[/quote]Indeed. And one can relate to it totally, as is the case with any good piece of writing... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=132509:date=Mar 20 2006, 07:49 AM:name=ARealDead1)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ARealDead1 @ Mar 20 2006, 07:49 AM) [snapback]132509[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Was he holding the straw with his hand?

Or with his teeth/mouth?

Or someother part of his body?

Did the straw play a part in his suicide, by that I mean a direct aid to his death?
[/quote]
It was in his hand. The straw had nothing to do with the fact of his death.

He lost the shortest straw contest and as such had to perform a deed blindfolded and naked but he was game for it. Upon removing the blindfold, he realised that the deed was not quite what he had in mind and felt guilty/uneasy, or whatever, about what he did and took his life?

Did he have to do something blindfolded?

Did he know what he was going to have to do because of drawing straws? (I mean did he know what the loser had to do)

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Did he have to do something blindfolded?

Did he know what he was going to have to do because of drawing straws? (I mean did he know what the loser had to do)[/quote]
No. Yes.

Back