• Celtic Frost - Cold Lake

• Cradle Of Filth - Vampire

• Helloween - Chameleon

• Van Halen - III

• In Flames - Siren Charms

• Ministry - Dark Side Of The Spoon

• Six Feet Under - 666 Numbers Of The Priest

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm looking at this list again and wondering how these albums were picked. Some aren't even metal. And some are actually strong albums if you like the genre in general, like Soulfly's debut. So instead I'm going to post my own least favorite metal albums, in no particular order:

1. Judas Priest: Point of Entry
2. Megadeth: Risk
3. Queensryche: Anything after Promised Land.

This is all that comes to mind right now.

Turbo isn't even close to being the weakest Priest album either.
Turbo and Fear of the Dark have a lot in common. Well one thing, but a big one: they are both mediocre (by the band's standards) albums but the title track is one of the best things they ever did.

Edit: Also, I like the Ripper albums.

Turbo and Fear of the Dark have a lot in common. Well one thing, but a big one: they are both mediocre (by the band's standards) albums but the title track is one of the best things they ever did.

Edit: Also, I like the Ripper albums.

No album produced by Martin Birch deserve be labeled as mediocre. Fear of the dark??. No way. That was a special moment in IM career.

And what about Technical ecstasy?. Features one of my favs songs. Dirty woman. Its still classic Black Sabbath. Its not one of the all time worst metal albums...NW.

I don't like Fear of the Dark. I think it's bad by any standard, Maiden or music in general. And it's one of Martin Birch's weakest efforts. The fact that it is by one of the all-time great Metal bands and produced by one of the all-time great Metal producers just makes it more disappointing.

One thing is that you don't like it, other thing is that Fear of the dark is a bad album. I can't say as well that Death magnetic is an horrible album. But i don't like it at all. It is one of Rick Rubin's weakest efforts. For example.

Well. In my opinion if you think that bad of a classic Iron Maiden album as Fear of the dark is and defend mediocre and comertial Metallica's last releases for example.Then you don't like Iron Maiden much i guess.
You can say you don't like Fear is the key, or the aparition, o you definitively don't dig into that album. But you can't say its a bad album so easily.

I don't like Fear of the Dark. I think it's bad by any standard, Maiden or music in general. And it's one of Martin Birch's weakest efforts. The fact that it is by one of the all-time great Metal bands and produced by one of the all-time great Metal producers just makes it more disappointing.
Excuse me dude but..Bullshit man. Fear of the dark rules. You just don't like it.

Back