1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Iron Maiden Song

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Ariana

Ariana Purple leopard

If one person replied to a post from 12 years ago, it could count as a mistake. But two people...
    I'm sure the Anonymous Guest will clarify his opinion any moment now.

2. Ruflux

Ruflux Nomad

It's not even a particularly original or interesting viewpoint to the issue. That's some dedication right there.

3. Black Bart

Black Bart Ancient Mariner

Can't help myself! :)
    [​IMG]

4. Spectralmusic

Spectralmusic Prowler

Well I think Bruce's solo catalogue is better than a large chunk of Maiden's post-Seventh Son music (however sacrilegious you may consider it)

See how this works?

5. Operations666

Operations666 Trooper

Accident of Birth and The Chemical Wedding were markedly better than The X Factor and Virtual XI, in my opinion. I was a bit embarrassed for Maiden by that.

In an alternate universe, it would have been cool to see what Bruce/Adrian/Roy could have done beyond those 2 albums. That band was awesome! (Drummer could have been better, though.)

Spectralmusic likes this.
  6. MrKnickerbocker

MrKnickerbocker clap hands

Agreed. I love what Maiden have done post-reunion, but if someone said we could have had 5 Chemical Wedding-caliber albums instead of BNW through TBOS...I'd be very tempted to trade them in.

Operations666 likes this.
  7. GhostofCain

GhostofCain Ancient Mariner

The Chemical Wedding is one of the best things Bruce has ever done, including all Maiden classic albums. An absolute masterpiece.

Operations666 likes this.