Woah! Maiden Ticket Prices

[!--quoteo(post=132670:date=Mar 21 2006, 10:55 PM:name=Onhell)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Mar 21 2006, 10:55 PM) [snapback]132670[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
ok just a quick note, Juju's post really threw me off because I was thinking... "i didn't write this!" going of the Avatar than I saw it wasn't me. Jeje, Juju, you have good taste [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]
[/quote]

Yeah Penguins rock :: :: [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

You gotta watch out for those duplicate avatars. You never know where they'll pop up next.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Just be happy they still tour in Europe. To see them in the US anymore is a rarity. I'm gonna have to fly to Europe and buy a ticket to see them on this tour. And I will. I hope they go back to Prague. I have always wanted to see that city! [/quote]

Lol. Yeah I'm from Canada and me and 3 friends are flying over to Europe to see them. Cant wait

Maiden doesn't tour the US anymore???

1999: Ed Huntour
2000: BNW tour
2003: GMETID tour
2005: Early Days tour

That's 4 out of 7 summers since the reunion. Add to that a few dates for the DoD tour, and I'd say Maiden has been spending quite a bit of time in the US for a band that is based in Europe. On average, they come to the US every other year. Expecting more of them is unrealistic.

[!--quoteo(post=132680:date=Mar 21 2006, 06:38 PM:name=Onhell)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Mar 21 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]132680[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Sadly MSX is not as cool as SMX... so... YOU'RE FIRED!
[/quote]
You leave MSX out of this. He's a nice enough fellow, considering I only let him out of his cage a few times per year. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

yeah guys, i also agree that the prices are a 'little' hefty, but u have to remember how great maiden are, and that trivium, who are also awsome, are the guests, i don't know if they are the guests for the whole of europe but i think they are for most of britain, so i am quite happy, and i got my ticket today at a price of £38.50 [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=132720:date=Mar 22 2006, 03:44 PM:name=milky101)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(milky101 @ Mar 22 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]132720[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
yeah guys, i also agree that the prices are a 'little' hefty, but u have to remember how great maiden are, and that trivium, who are also awsome, are the guests, i don't know if they are the guests for the whole of europe but i think they are for most of britain, so i am quite happy, and i got my ticket today at a price of £38.50 [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]
[/quote]
GRAMMAR!!!
RANT!!!
N00B!!!
ETC ::

I should ban your arse off for trying to usurp a co-owner's identity. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

I'll let President Bush express my feelings to Conor with all the political correctedness he's capable of:

LOCALGOV.GIF

Hey guys!

I'm from America and got into Iron Maiden last year when I picked up their first album. Well, I was wondering how much tickets usually run over here in the United States. I'm getting a job and either going to travel to Denver or Dallas (whichever they go). Thanks.

Earls Court as you know is now officially sold out and me being the poor student that I am wasn't able to get a ticket in time before it sold out. If anyone has a spare standing ticket for Earl's Court, give me a bell!

Cheers

[!--quoteo(post=133021:date=Mar 27 2006, 12:21 AM:name=The_7th_Son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Mar 27 2006, 12:21 AM) [snapback]133021[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Earls Court as you know is now officially sold out and me being the poor student that I am wasn't able to get a ticket in time before it sold out. If anyone has a spare standing ticket for Earl's Court, give me a bell!

Cheers
[/quote]

tons of tickets here (but no standing) : www.seetickets.com

[!--quoteo(post=133161:date=Mar 28 2006, 07:54 AM:name=agdabavipain)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(agdabavipain @ Mar 28 2006, 07:54 AM) [snapback]133161[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
when will they play wembley stadium at last?!
[/quote]
Maybe once it's been built! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=133161:date=Mar 28 2006, 09:54 AM:name=agdabavipain)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(agdabavipain @ Mar 28 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]133161[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
when will they play wembley stadium at last?!
[/quote]

They have already, several times.

Before it was torn down.

*sigh*

[!--quoteo(post=133173:date=Mar 28 2006, 12:31 PM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 28 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]133173[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]

Before it was torn down.

*sigh*
[/quote]

It needed to be done, the place was a dump.

[!--quoteo(post=133192:date=Mar 28 2006, 03:31 PM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 28 2006, 03:31 PM) [snapback]133192[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
That's not what I sighed about, even though it is a shame.
[/quote]
I thought that you, of all people would have been glad to see the heart of English football being demolished. Especially after that fateful day in 1966... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Cheats

If I'd ever be a footbal fan, I'd cheer for England (or any country other than Germany, actually).

Besides, Wembley Stadium is the site of one of the greatest live albums ever- Queen, Live At Wembley '86!

So, it is a special place to me for a different reason.

Back