Which/how many Maiden CDs do you own?

Every album apart from all the random nineties live albums, Live After Death, Rock In Rio and the Blaze Bayley albums. I'll get Live After Death and the Blaze stuff soon though.

i own these (originals, of course):

Killers LP
Powerslave
Live After Death
Seventh Son of A Seventh Son LP
No Prayer For The Dying
Live At Donington
Brave New World
Run To The Hills 2002 EP
Wildest Dreams EP (CD & DVD, UK Release)
Dance of Death

CD:
Album:
Iron Maiden
Killers
The number of the Beast
Piece of mind
Powerslave
Live after death
Somewhere in time
Seventh son of a seventh son
No prayer for the dying
Fear of the dark
A real live one
A real dead one
Live at Donington (the original with the white cover)
The X Factor
Best of the Beast single cd
Best of the Beast double cd
Best of the Beast double cd with booklet
Virtual XI (with 3D cover)
Ed hunter
Brave new world
Rock in Rio
Edward the great
Dance of death

Singles:
Running free / Sanctuary (The first ten years)
Women in uniform / Twilight zone (The first ten years)
Run to the hills / The number of the Beast (The first ten years)
2 minutes to midnight / Aces high (The first ten years)
Wasted years / Stranger in a strange land (The first ten years)
Be quick or be dead
Wasting love
Fear of the dark (live)
Hallowed be thy name (live)
Man on the edge
Lord of the flies
Virus (2 different)
The angel and the gambler (2 cd's in collection)
The wicker man (4 different)
Out of the silent planet (2 different)
Run to the hills (4 different)
Wildest dreams (4 different)
Rainmaker (3 of the 4 released)

Box set:
Eddie head (Got this series twice, one inside the head)
Eddie’s Archive

Promo:
Holy smoke (1 track cd)
The angel and the gambler (1 track cd)
The Wicker man (1 track cd)
Run to the hills / Run to the hills (live)
Rock in Rio 5 track album sampler
Eddie’s Archive 8 track promo cd.
Visions of the beast.
Dance of death – 5 track sampler

Bootleg:
The Soundhouse tapes and more
Brazil 1996
Live at Roskilde 2000
“Maximum Maiden” Sort of Maiden in profile
Maiden over (interview)

Tribute:
Children of the damned

Non English:
Virtual XI Japanese

Edit: Note: None of the albums listed are the enhanced ones from the Eddie Head.

All studio albums, live after death, a real/live dead one, ed hunter, edward the great, best of the beast 1 cd, DVDs Rock in rio and visions of the beast.

i own all of the officially released albums on...

cd originals
cd enhanced
cd vinyl replicas
12" vinyl
12"vinyl picture disc (except virtual XI)
tape originals
minidisc

if any1 has the VXI p/d and is willing to sell plz let me no!

[!--QuoteBegin-Adrian Frederick Smith+May 16 2004, 06:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Adrian Frederick Smith @ May 16 2004, 06:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i own all of the officially released albums on...

cd originals
cd enhanced
cd vinyl replicas
12" vinyl
12"vinyl picture disc (except virtual XI)
tape originals
minidisc

if any1 has the VXI p/d and is willing to sell plz let me no! [/quote]
Virtual XI picture disc is not an official release though...
Along with some others you might have.....

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] god everyones collection puts mine to shame i have 16 albums all on cd of maiden and like 1 single. [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

those include brave new world, dance of death, edward the great greatest hits, fear of the dark, iron maiden, killers, life after death, no prayer for the dying, piece of mind, powerslave, rock in rio, seventh son of a seventh son, somewhere in time, best of the beast, the number of the beast and x factor!

all you people make my collect of maiden CDs look tiny, i only got:
Iron Maiden,
Powerslave,
Peice of mind,
Fear of the dark,
Edward the great,
Dance of death......

..........and thats it [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-PHLEG+May 21 2004, 07:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(PHLEG @ May 21 2004, 07:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] all you people make my collect of maiden CDs look tiny, i only got:
Iron Maiden,
Powerslave,
Peice of mind,
Fear of the dark,
Edward the great,
Dance of death......

..........and thats it  [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
hey dont worry, im still collecting, just need someone to lend me there credit card [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hmmm, what could be smaller than PHLEG's "tiny".... I have.... 2 albums [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]... (But ill soon be buyng lots [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

i just got my debit card so im having fun starting to collect! My mum got me somewhere in time LP today, 99p! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[attachmentid=327]

[attachment deleted by admin]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+May 23 2004, 05:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ May 23 2004, 05:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Several hundred maiden cds and vinyl. All the good stuff.
Just bought Maiden Japan Venezuela ep recently too. [/quote]
Oh wow, do you have a detailed picture?!

From the backside?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+May 24 2004, 09:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ May 24 2004, 09:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Oh wow, do you have a detailed picture?!

From the backside? [/quote]
Im still waiting for it to get here. When I have it Ill post a photo.

Not much, I'm afraid...

The Number Of The Beast
Somewhere In Time
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Wasted Years/Stranger In A Strange Land EP
Fear Of The Dark
The X Factor
Brave New World
Run To The Hills
Wildest Dreams
Rainmaker
No More Lies EP

On vinyl:
Iron Maiden
Run To The Hills

On DVD:
Rock In Rio
Visions Of The Beast
Rainmaker

On MP3:
Approaching my goal of having a bootleg of every tour

I just don't have any money [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But if you asked me about Queen or Led Zeppelin, I can tell you that I have lots of stuff (well, and I've got a nice little 7" collection of various artists too).

Iron Maiden
Number of the beast
Piece of mind
Poverslave
Somewhere in time
Seventh son of a seventh son
No prayer for dying
Fear of the dark
Virtual XI
Brave new world
Edward the great
Dance of death

Live at donington

Rock in rio (dvd)

Also from Bruce:
Tattooed Millionaire
Balls to picasso
Alive at studio A & Live at the marquee
Accident of birth
Chemical wedding
Best of BD

I've got:
NotB
PoM
Powerslave
7th son
SiT
FotD
VXI
BnW
DoD

But the four last studio albums is coming very soon [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I do own all the officials albums and some in more versions....besides that tons of bootlegs, special editions and so on...don´t know how many that is....

CDs only...
All of the remasters and all of the first releases... nothing inbetween like Castle version etc.

and for singles... from most recently bought back... (not most recently made back)
NML EP
Wildest Dreams
Rainmaker
Run To The Hills RiR releases, both versions
Out Of The Silent Planet (pure cheese)
TAATG ... 2 covers, boat and dice
Virus, both versions
Hallowed Be Thy Name, 1993
BQOBD
BYD...TTS
Holy Smoke

But I have a lot more vinyls too...

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Apr 28 2004, 04:20 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Apr 28 2004, 04:20 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i just won a live+one [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Really good !! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Now I wanna tell u what I´ve got!!! [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Every album+single`´till Fear of the dark and then Istarted again with Dod + BNW (xcuse me I forgott X Factor) and I won a Live+1 too! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] It´s cool! Isn´t it? [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]I own enough CDs for
my own! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back