When Would You Go? Choose Your Own Adventure!

I'd pick a Midnight Oil concert because they are the only band I regret never having seen live. A very energetic and dedicated band, just like Maiden. And lots of awesome songs. Since they are not active anymore it's not possible except through the crazy, wild eyed old man. A gig somewhere between 1981 and 1985 would suit me well. :)

Wow that's really cool. The echoes of the past ! :)

That's what I was thinking, a band that I can't still find live. Queen, Zepplin (while Bonham was still alive), something along those lines.

I'd probably go with Queen. Or Floyd on The Wall tour.

This is an incredibly hard question...

Maiden at Long Beach Arena would have been pretty amazing. But, so would anywhere from that tour.

Tom Waits during the Frank's Wild Years tour would be hard to pass up, though, so it's a toss up.

So the thing is to go BACK in time ONCE... it doesn't say anything about having to come back. So Why not go to the earliest show you care to see say, Black Sabbath 1970, then STAY in the past and see all the other upcoming shows. You can make money the same way McFly wanted to, betting on events you already know the outcome too. Pretty sweet life if you ask me ;)

Back