...what the eff...

A

Anonymous

Anyone wana tell me why almost every single thing I post gets deleted? Ive reposted a couple of them but they're gone too...I bet this will disappear as well...either some monkey is tracking and deleting all of my posts or Something is wrong with the site...I dunno...

A moderator is deleting them though I can't see anything wrong with what you've been posting so I don't know why.
I will investigate this for you. Thankyou for bringing this to my attention

Almost 50 posts in only one day. Isn't that called spamming, even if there's nothing wrong with the content of the posts per se?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Oct 12 2005, 08:32 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Oct 12 2005, 08:32 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Almost 50 posts in only one day. Isn't that called spamming, even if there's nothing wrong with the content of the posts per se?
[snapback]120210[/snapback]​
[/quote]
No

Ive held off here for a few days so people stop complaining bout my posts, one of the reasons they were so high was cause I kept reposting my stuff. Even when my posts got deleted, I never lost any post count.

At the side, under the picture there are a certain amount of bars. How do these bars go up in quantity and what is the writing above them all about and is it possoble to change that writing?
Sorry about all the questions.

The bars roughly indicate your post count - the more posts, the more bars.
The text above them (below your avatar) is your Member Title, which you can change from the 'My Controls" link.

Back