What is your favourite Maiden made-up or actual portmanteau?

Vote for your favourite song out of the bunch?

• Futureal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gangland

• Journeyman

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Moonchild

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Powerslave

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Rainmaker

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Tailgunner

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Wrathchild

• Total voters

Genghis Khan

Ancient Mariner
All of the following songs are portmanteaus whether actual (e.g. Journeyman) or made up by brilliant Iron Maiden minds (e.g. Wrathchild).  This poll is different from SMX's "One Word -- AWESOME" poll because it does not contain ALL one word songs, e.g. no Paschendale.  This will make voting presumably tougher.

I've narrowed it down to four:
Futureal -- Great quick opener.  I like fast songs that don't let up.  But is it good enough to be the best here.
Tailgunner -- I find this a better opener despite the lyrics most people cringe at.  The drums, the main riff and the bridge and way Bruce spits out the name, gets me into this song.
Powerslave -- I am gaining respect for this song more and more.  The mystery behind it makes me find something more in this song every time I listen to it, but...
Rainmaker -- Recently I am even more into this song.  It has a great solo and passionate singing.  It gets my vote.

Powerslave just nicked it.  I'm a big fan of the album as a whole and that was enough to pip Rainmaker into second

I'm opting for Tailgunner here. It was the first track I heard from No Prayer (prior to its release) and it has always stuck with me. Possibly, one of Maiden's best openers.

The video to it is pretty good as well.

Back