what is 'arry thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Letting his daugther support Iron Maiden, how many screaming Maiden fans whants a cheesie pop act opening for Maiden? And what will the fans think? Even if she is his daugther i think it would be a better idea to bring a more fitting 
band to open, a band of quality like Motorhead Megadeth ect. It has been years since we had a decent opening act, and what do the other guys in the band think about this?

Deth said:
Letting his daugther support Iron Maiden, how many screaming Maiden fans whants a cheesie pop act opening for Maiden? And what will the fans think? Even if she is his daugther i think it would be a better idea to bring a more fitting 
band to open, a band of quality like Motorhead Megadeth ect. It has been years since we had a decent opening act, and what do the other guys in the band think about this?
I would rather have her than bloody Trivium my friend.  Also,  this attitude won't get you anywhere,  it's all a matter of taste don't you think?

What are you thinking about, Deth? Who the bloody hell are you to tell Steve and the boys who should or shouldn't open for Iron Maiden?

Get a life or go whining elsewhere. This thread is closed.  :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back