TRADERS IN HERE PLEASE?

A

Anonymous

how many traders have come here becvause of the recent hassles on the maiden bb trade site? i for one have,although i still go to the maiden site on occasion,s i find it more relaxed here(too quiet??) but then again,when certain people do eventually come here(naming no names) then i will be off again,as they are only in it to cause trouble, like they did on ther maiden bb trade site!!SPS

If any of them say anything (or anyone else for that matter), PM me or another of the admins, quoting the post and when it was said and who said it, and we'll deal with it accordingly.

But if it's something like "MK is a bad trader" for example (I'm not saying he is-I've never traded with him!) we'll just ignore it. But if it's racist or insulting, we'll sort it out.

Yes, it is very quiet here, but if you lot spread the word, it'll soon be as big as it once was. (It had around 150 members at one stage-not loads but it was a few)

Quite agree with you Marty

the Maiden BB has become silly. 90% of posts have nothing to do with trading.

I'm here to... haven't beenhere since the place went online though...

at least your here now [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back