Tour Plane

Rory

Prowler
Hey there,

Am not fortunate enough to be a fan of Iron Maiden, but I know a few folk who are, so I thought I'd post this for you guys! Spotted at Edinburgh Airport on my way back home tonight, here's the official Iron Maiden Tour Plane. It certainly caught everyone's attention!

Hope you enjoy my picture.

All the best,

Rory.

Attachments

• photo.JPG.jpg
    photo.JPG.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 58
Hi guys  :)

I actually was lucky enough to fly on this plane twice at the beginning of May, got some pictures if you's would like?

Cheers Kerry

anyone else noticed ed force ones immense bad luck this year...
(glances at my sig)
cant be all coinsidence... too many things are evident  :blink:

jonnytron said:
anyone else noticed ed force ones immense bad luck this year...
(glances at my sig)
cant be all coinsidence... too many things are evident   :blink:
I noticed that, too. lol

I think there could be novelty tshirts... eddie blew up iceland
of course released after a points reached that certain things can be laughed about.  :innocent:
ive been holding off such a post until that point was reached with the tsunami, while we might not be there the volcano going off meant i couldnt hold back any longer  :p

my lawyer advises appologies for any effected adversely by any of the above natural disasters possibly caused by eddie bringing his own rapture...  perhaps it was H? ill leave any interpretations of the great one to SMX however    (dont wanna venture into that can of worms)  :smartarse:

I arrived into Paris from Sydney this morning and on the tarmac at charles de gaulle was Ed Force One with its TFF tail looking awesome. What a fantastic welcome to Europe! But why would Maiden's giant bird be in Paris if they are touring elsewhere in Europe?

The Mid-Distance Runner said:
But why would Maiden's giant bird be in Paris if they are touring elsewhere in Europe?

Erm, just finished in spain so maybe having a break in france before moving on to the UK  :rocker: to finish up?
its always appearing in strange places... oh any natural disasters in paris lately?  :lol:

sorry about the double post, was wondering if anyone can confirm or deny if maiden are using ed force one for the UK leg.
Dont wanna be wasting my time stood at the side of a runway to no avail  :blush:

Back