This is why I am taking the kids to see MAIDEN!

Glad you liked. Hadn't seen this video in a few years & I was especially amused by the little guy imitating Bruce. Have another one somewhere, where he is pretending to hold a mic with his leg on the sofa arm (like Bruce on the monitor)! can hardly wait to see 'em at Summerfest!

It's always great to see parents passing the mighty Maiden onto younger generations. I'm so glad that you and your boys will all be able to experience them live together! :rocker:

It's always great to see parents passing the mighty Maiden onto younger generations. I'm so glad that you and your boys will all be able to experience them live together! :rocker:

Thanks. I remember remodeling my basement when my oldest was 3. I had the boombox in the basement with SSOASS on, and he constantly made me replay "Moonchild". The fun ended when I went to replay it and the boombox fell off the sawhorse, and went smashy, smash. He was not amused, nor was I. Both kids want to be up front, but the best i could do was the second section back. Either way, it's gonna be great!

(I see you're going to Rockfest. I thought about going there.....but, I think that is more an "adult" time, ie. a LOT of drinking & smoking).

A Maiden lover at only age 3? Wow! Hopefully your kids will be dads some day and can pass their wonderful music on as well!

Hell ya it will be great! Any other good bands playing on the same day as Maiden?

Ya, Rockfest has a huge party type atmosphere that you probably wouldn't want your young ones around.

A Maiden lover at only age 3? Wow! Hopefully your kids will be dads some day and can pass their wonderful music on as well!

Hell ya it will be great! Any other good bands playing on the same day as Maiden?

Ya, Rockfest has a huge party type atmosphere that you probably wouldn't want your young ones around.

I really don't know. We're gonna watch alice for sure. My guess is the sidetents will have some decent local talent as well. Up the Irons!

Back