The Pound

After opening the thread I understand it! ;)

Happy Birthday Albie !

And may Man U do better this season. :)

Thanks all. No celebration for me tonight, have to wait until Saturday. :(

@Foro: EW is our resident Man U fan, not me. And if they were to do better this season than last, then everyone else should pack it in now. ;)

@EW: One can always hope.

And, eh, I do have a theory on the thread title, but I'm not entirely sure.

Eddies Wingman said:
Check my post, Foro, then you'll see.

Well, I meant his favourite team of the biggies. I am pretty sure that Albie rather liked Man U (or Liverpool) to win instead of e.g. Arsenal or Chelsea, but I can be mistaken.

Forostar said:
Well, I meant his favourite team of the biggies. I am pretty sure that Albie rather liked Man U (or Liverpool) to win instead of e.g. Arsenal or Chelsea, but I can be mistaken.

That might be, but it might also be that for him (as it is for many supporters of other clubs) choosing between the top four is like choosing between cancer, plague, cholera and anthrax ...  ;)

Happy B-Day, Albie!!  Good luck in your quest for world domination!

(I am guessing the thread title is in reference to a Dog Pound...?)

Wasted155 said:
(I am guessing the thread title is in reference to a Dog Pound...?)
That's what I thought, but who knows what goes on inside Onhell's head. :D

As for this Man U/Liverpool debate - you're both sort of right. I don't as such support any Premiership club, but I would rather someone like Liverpool or Man U win the league than Chelsea (for no other reason than they bought their titles) or Arsenal (as I just can't warm to them at all). However, if Southend actually got into the Premiership (I can dream), that will go out the window.

And thanks for the b'day wishes.

Albie said:
That's what I thought, but who knows what goes on inside Onhell's head. :D

No man dares to delve into the dark abyss that is Onhell's psyche.

Back