The Post Your Own Music Thread

Really good! The deviations from the studio track during the solos - are these your own improvisations or are you following a live version?

You have a lot of people working with you! Slightly extreme for my taste but many great riffs and a cool solo (could've been longer?).

You have a lot of people working with you! Slightly extreme for my taste but many great riffs and a cool solo (could've been longer?).

thank you for the feedback - I'm going to use guest on every track, definitely for vocals but guitars as well! I love to collaborate!

New song, a fast-tempo one. Now that I look at the video, I like the light in the room. Real drums are yet to be added (collaboration with the forum's Luke) but I couldn't wait and posted one with the usual programmed drums.

love this, this is my favourite one of yours - section at 1.08 is particularly impressive, love that bit!!!

the end is pure old school Maiden!! wicked

@Innerdream interesting that you're using some quite famous (for harder metal at least) musicians.
@Saapanael that last instrumental was very good. Love the interaction between the guitars, always cool to hear differences between left and right, besides only the harmonic aspect. Strong melodies. Looking forward to your collaboration with Luke.
@The Mid-Distance Runner impressive. That part starting at 1.25, when these acoustic chords come in, that gives me chicken skin (that's a Dutch expression for goosebumps). Haunting! My sympathies to you, for your cousin.

Here's something a bit different, but maybe something y'all will enjoy. I recently arranged an a Capella song by a Swedish band I like called Moon Safari for my clarinet quartet to play. It came out pretty good I think, so I thought I'd share it!

I'm the one with long hair :p

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. Here is my new song, or actually the remake of an older one, with kind of Amon Amarth-y melodies and beats.

Back